Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how people ask for oops and flake?

man, even if I didn't want the item anymore I'd still pay out of respect for the person doing me a favor

people have no morals these days
mean.gif
game is full of these kinds of ppl these days smh

man, even if I didn't want the item anymore I'd still pay out of respect for the person doing me a favor

people have no morals these days :smh:
Happens More Often Then You think. That's why I ain't mad sometimes when cats be stingy online

yeah, can't blame people for not trying to help out when cats are flaking.

if anybody gets stuck with anything in a medium hit me up :lol:

Does anyone have detailed photos of this seasons backpack? I wanna grab the black but idk if it's worth it, like if there's a laptop compartment or anything.. Thanks!

I'd like to know as well. I always miss out on Supreme bags but never think it's worth it when it's available.

Yo NT who here wears a medium? I may have an extra pink tonal tee to oop soon.. don't pm me or anything yet I want to make sure I actually get it in first 
laugh.gif
 I'll get back to you guys soon

Gotta hit them up with the invoice first. If they dont reply, no oop. Can't even be nice if you wanted to :/
yea I know, but it was my size and I knew I'd most likely get my money back and make a few bucks if he flaked, which happened. Sold it for 112, which is basically my money back +$10, better then nothing. Just waiting on the payment :lol:

people have no morals these days
mean.gif
This x 100.  Some people have no appreciation for other people's time, which is way more valuable than a few bucks.  Never burn those bridges, the real ones don't forget.

This x 100.  Some people have no appreciation for other people's time, which is way more valuable than a few bucks.  Never burn those bridges, the real ones don't forget.
yup. Trust me I don't forget nothing (when it comes to stuff like this :lol:)

exactly. that's how i ended up with 2 black sabbath shirts. i've also had shops hold stuff for me and no matter what, i always go in there and buy it.

Grabbed the black shoulder bag for bae and navy camp for myself. Tempted to grab a backpack but I have so many already and only use 1.

Took some pics of this seasons bag.

Tried to use some items I had nearby on my desk to give you guys an idea of the dimensions

Hope this helps

Empty bag

This is the bag filled in the main slot with my laptop and Vis size 9.5

UB is nearby to show a reference to the dimensions. And also to stunt on yall 
smokin.gif

Also threw in a hat to show how much space there is height wise

Infrared touching bottom of bag. 13" laptop in sleeve

4 open pockets. Bottom left has money clip. Bottom right has passport. Bottom right also has 3 pen slots

Middle left and right pockets are empty but are much deeper than the lower pockets

Zipper pocket at the top

Zipper pocket with target/suwoo limited edition Deadpool Red-Ray

This pocket is on the outside of the bag. Same Red-Ray in there. Muchhhhhhhhhh bigger pocket than the inside one

Finally a water bottle holders on each side of teh bag.

**edit**

@NEWGODFLOW  @Mr Fongstarr  

Last edited:
exactly. that's how i ended up with 2 black sabbath shirts. i've also had shops hold stuff for me and no matter what, i always go in there and buy it.
yea reason I bought the jersey today was cuz the guy brought it out the back for me. He wasn't holding it or anything but still, I asked for it and just went with the flow. Alls well that ends well, moved it quick and made about $5-10 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom