Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called again today and they said that everyone that is suppose to get the flashlight will get a tracking within 48 hours. Didn't ask for my order number or anything. They said it was an error in the warehouse hence why many people with the flashlight order is missing.

can't get thru on the phone at all. Sent an email last night after opening the package. How do they even know which order is missing a flashlight or not lol. I see some people got their flashlights in with their original order.

can't get thru on the phone at all. Sent an email last night after opening the package. How do they even know which order is missing a flashlight or not lol. I see some people got their flashlights in with their original order.

I think she mention something like it wasn't scanning or something in the system. Well when I mentioned week 1, she interrupted me and already knew it was the flashlight. I said do you need to have an order number? and she said no, its fine. So I'll take her word for it, if no email by Monday, I'll give her another call.

i just can't get on this AF2 train. if only they used better material storytelling or even just better colorblocking or colors. oh well. money saved

uhhhh :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 3.17.31 PM.png
:lol::lol:

Email received about the flashlight: "You will be receiving a separate email with tracking for your flashlight shortly. If this is not fulfilled, you will be refunded for this item."

Received my first week orders. Camo pocket tee, Grey kiss tee, Black shoulder bag for the lady, and Navy track pants.
Waiting on Navy NY beanie, Slate box pique, and Yellow forces. Since the Nike Air Force 2s are in fact SB and Supreme branded, do they have any tech change like zoom?

I always get an email saying I have a package coming in from preme

Then I get a rescheduling email morning of

same here, its because they never get picked up the same day the label is created. I have tons of "Order processed: ready for UPS pickup"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom