Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna get the slate warm up pants..good thing I didn't..cuz i thought it said supreme in black

Site was acting super wonky. It reloaded to sold out on a few things that I'm now getting confirmation emails 10 minutes later.

Grabbed the polartec hoodie and L/S metallic box in navy and a couple other things.

whats the best autofill for safari and chrome? safari leaves out my telephone number, chrome leaves out my zip code.

got 404'ed on the initial drop, hoping for an arabic or camp cap restock!
also just copped a polartec hoodie out of pure salt

If anyone in LA or NY can help a barber out with the clippers, please DM me. I'll make it worth your while. Thanks!

I knew clippers was going to be a **** show...but I'm amazed at the other stuff flying almost instantly. Craziness.

Today is the worst I've seen the site perform in 2 years. Top-heavy drops are my new least-favorite things.

Copped the clippers for very low resell. I'm content :smile:

Managed to get the Navy Box Logo hat and White Mettalic Logo LS tee. I regret not getting the khaki box logo hat instead :ohwell:.

Did the warehouse change for preme? I ordered a gonz beanie last week and it's coming from Jacksonville, FL. I've never seen this before. Anybody else see this?? They usually ship it from NY

Chose the worst damn time to fix their site and it only made things worse for us and at the same time easier for the bots :smh:

Struck out on Arabic. Got the beanie and Hat tho. Oh well. On to next week.

I knew clippers was going to be a **** show...but I'm amazed at the other stuff flying almost instantly. Craziness.

Today is the worst I've seen the site perform in 2 years. Top-heavy drops are my new least-favorite things.

Copped the clippers for very low resell. I'm content :smile:

whats very low? debating it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom