Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to Supreme BK for my 2 PM slot around 1:30. Wouldn't let me line up until 2:15. Didn't get into the store until around 6:30. Copped my Bogo, the black duffle, and a couple tees to flip. Met some cool *** dudes on line, was an experience. Wild organized and mad cops/security everywhere. Never doing it again though :lol:. Still deciding if ima keep the Bogo or flip it, will probably keep since it's my first one.

which number were you? I was in the same time slot, at #212. all of the dudes around me were good guys. wish I had a chance to say goodbye afterwards!

IMG_0368.JPG

Bruh the Proxy who canceled on me was right in front of you

damn man wish i knew that i would of asked him bout it and acted like you were family lol he seemed like a **** boy he kept saying if ppl were to pay him cash right now he'd cancel his sale on Ebay supposedly he said he cleared 1070 from ebay

sorry to hear that

Stone Island hoodie shipping email at 10:15pm.

Supreme warehouse gang your overtime is appreciated.
Damn and no sooner do I write this then I walk in my house late after a work event and discover Supreme sent me a replacement blimp for the one UPS lost.

Supreme, you are the wind beneath my wings.

damn man wish i knew that i would of asked him bout it and acted like you were family lol he seemed like a **** boy he kept saying if ppl were to pay him cash right now he'd cancel his sale on Ebay supposedly he said he cleared 1070 from ebay

sorry to hear that

Salty day boys. Salty day

WISH I HAD MORE but grateful for the experience. Might hit up this store for now on....

Attachments

• IMG_2990-1.JPG
    IMG_2990-1.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 37
Nowhere near NYC so no Brk Box Logo chance.
Received last Thurs drop:
xl red velour diagonal logo long sleeve.
Fits true to size.
Have always liked this pattern past seasons. Nice soft comfortable for fall. Large shopping bag and two regular red box logo stickers.

IMG_2748.GIF

i've received same day shipping confirmation many times before, but this is the first time my order actually went out. should have my lock box and loose gauge beanie later today! haven't received shipping for my friend's SI cap though.

I doubt any of u will try on the box logos or keep them lol but do u kno if they run big like the rest of the tees this season?

Any pics of Brooklyn this morning? Anyone know what was left in Manhattan late yesterday? Want to stop by over lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom