Olive Garden.......

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Suspended.

Insult ANYONE on this board again upon your return and it'll be a permanent ban.

And who said snitching wasn't fun?
roll.gif

Wow you're worse than him.
smh.gif

Not that serious.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Suspended.

Insult ANYONE on this board again upon your return and it'll be a permanent ban.

And who said snitching wasn't fun?
roll.gif

Wow you're worse than him.
smh.gif

Not that serious.
indifferent.gif

Recap please

edit: I read back.................damn i never knew ebay was a madd dude like that.

btw

Alta Strada>Olive Garden.

Son was talking reckless (like he always does) talking about if this was the 1600's he would be able to buy another NT because his money is so long.
eyes.gif

I told him him that someone did him a great disservice by not smacking the fire outta him when he was younger. Simply Dimply (
pimp.gif
)cosigned, and he went ather and told
her that he would buy her dignity with a weak website and some stickers.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Simply Dimply (
pimp.gif
)

true.

Daytona dont go smackin dudes around in the A cuz you gonna have ya weight up this summer though my man.

Wow all these pages...what'd I miss? I'm too lazy to read..
Anyways dang I went this weekend and it was good. four cheese mezzauluna with shrimp is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Carrabba's > Olive Garden
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Son was talking reckless (like he always does) talking about if this was the 1600's he would be able to buy another NT because his money is so long.
eyes.gif

I told him him that someone did him a great disservice by not smacking the fire outta him when he was younger. Simply Dimply (
pimp.gif
)cosigned, and he went at her and told
her that he would buy her dignity with a weak website and some stickers.
laugh.gif

Son is just weird.

The absolute worst. Been there once in my life and have absolutely no intentions of going back.

I hate Olive Garden and every restaurant in its league (Chili's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. the list goes on). Food at chain restaurants ismicrowaved D-grade garbage. They're all so corny too.

To whoever said chain restaurant food is gone when you're high, you're sadly mistaken sir. Chain food is awful when you're zonin.

Thank God I live in NJ and have access to delicious, authentic Italian food.

Originally Posted by angrypork

The absolute worst. Been there once in my life and have absolutely no intentions of going back.

I hate Olive Garden and every restaurant in its league (Chili's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. the list goes on). Food at chain restaurants is microwaved D-grade garbage. They're all so corny too.

To whoever said chain restaurant food is gone when you're high, you're sadly mistaken sir. Chain food is awful when you're zonin.

whoa whoa now..........

lets not hate on Fridays and Chillis
laugh.gif

For all the Bay area heads, I heard about this Family owned joint in Burlingame...I've never been there but I'm gonna go there when I get a date orsomething going. I've never tried olive garden but I've had real italian food....I don't think it will live up to my standards.

I hate Olive Garden and every restaurant in its league (Chili's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. the list goes on). Food at chain restaurants is microwaved D-grade garbage. They're all so corny too.

how exactly can food be considered "corny"? It told you a bad joke or something?

How is saying "If this was the 1600's I'd buy you" not serious?

If I said to a Jew if this was Nazi Germany you'd be in an oven I'd be banned. It was a comment deserving of a ban so I reported it- move on with youre-lives.

If I said to a Jew if this was Nazi Germany you'd be in an oven I'd be banned. It was a comment deserving of a ban so I reported it- move on with your e-lives.

Exactly.

Ordinarily I would agree w/ y'all but Dre was right on the money.

That comment was OD.

Originally Posted by dreClark

If I said to a Jew if this was Nazi Germany you'd be in an oven I'd be banned. It was a comment deserving of a ban so I reported it- move on with your e-lives.

Exactly.

Ordinarily I would agree w/ y'all but Dre was right on the money.

That comment was OD.

I also agree that the comment was WAY out of line.

How did a thread about OLIVE GARDEN go so awry?
roll.gif

Dudes are getting suspended over garlic bread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

How did a thread about OLIVE GARDEN go so awry?
roll.gif

Dudes are getting suspended over garlic bread
laugh.gif
Olive Garden brings out the worst in enough. Damn you crappy food.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I hate Olive Garden and every restaurant in its league (Chili's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. the list goes on). Food at chain restaurants is
microwaved D-grade garbage. They're all so corny too.

how exactly can food be considered "corny"? It told you a bad joke or something?

If you read more closely, you'll notice that the adjective "corny" refers to the pronoun "they."

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I hate Olive Garden and every restaurant in its league (Chili's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, etc. the list goes on). Food at chain restaurants is
microwaved D-grade garbage. They're all so corny too.

If you read more closely, you'll notice that the adjective "corny" refers to the pronoun "they."

url

Back
Top Bottom