Olive Garden.......

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ebayologist

You?
laugh.gif
Really? Still mad are we?

How bout this, I'mma be in NYC in like 2 weeks. I'll bring a camera. Let me buy your dignity. Name your price.. And consider it done. You seem to still
be in need of it. $@!*, I got Latisha (shortypop) trying to buy her's back to get her naked $@% off my website, you two can exchange places and money and
we'll call it even.
laugh.gif
no one is mad, sweetheart. but if you're gonna be in NY then you have my address... let's see if you are this pretentious in real life... hell i'll mapquest it for you.

i'll keep NT posted....

tigerpeering.jpg

i take these broads out to olive garden, get 'em the soup-salad-breadsticks, and they thinkin' we doin' it...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i take these broads out to olive garden, get 'em the soup-salad-breadsticks, and they thinkin' we doin' it...
laugh.gif
Denzel* My Man * Denzel

How are you guys going to complain that Olive Garden isn't good Italian food. It's a !*%%*+* chain restaurant.

Notice..ebayologist hasn't stepped foot in this thread since this has been goin on..

What did I miss?

nerd.gif

Cliffnotes?

And why is Tony Gonzalez selling his dignity for $25 a pop?

Why are you selling your dignity? You more than one? Hay dios mio' !

Originally Posted by daprescription

How are you guys going to complain that Olive Garden isn't good Italian food. It's a !*%%*+* chain restaurant.

Right...you are not expecting the best when you go there. Its not horrible to my taste buds but its not the best. But I definitely understand how it can be theplague to an italian. My old boss used to tell me how he started to cook his spaghetti sauce like the day before it was to be served. Dude said it took likeall day and it was serious good.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What did I miss?

nerd.gif

Cliffnotes?

And why is Tony Gonzalez selling his dignity for $25 a pop?

Why are you selling your dignity? You more than one? Hay dios mio' !

laugh.gif
@ Tony Gonzalez

Go back a few pages....

homie said he'd buy some girls dignity
roll.gif
on some Indecent Proposal type +++%

never been to one, dont like the idea of chain italian restaurants, would kinda be the dominos/pizza hut equivalent. hard to mess up pizza, but you can easilymess up it most italian dishes.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Suspended.

Insult ANYONE on this board again upon your return and it'll be a permanent ban.

And who said snitching wasn't fun?
roll.gif

It isn't authentic Italian food but it's decent food nonetheless...

They really don't push the fact that it's even Italian food in their ads, despite the fact that they have it underneath the logo. So I don't getwhy everyone's so defensive about it. Good for a chain restaurant.

In any case, Olive Garden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Buca di Beppo. Now THAT place is CRAP.

Back
Top Bottom