Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

wow.. i just realized that the 6s has that off white color in the back. wth?? or is that just in the picture?

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I'm glad I'll be saving 350 this summer. I hate how gold looks on jays.
Yeah, $350 is a bit much for this pack.
It must come with more than the two shoes.

Like some sort of paraphernalia or something?

The 7's look much better than the 6's IMO.

Copped. I'm a sucker for white/gold and black/gold combos especially with black nubuck/durabuck.
pimp.gif

WOOOW this whole time i was under the assumption that the they were re-retroing the OLY pack in their original colorway. If these are what is being released as the OLY pack, this will be an EASY pass for me for sure.

I have a question, what stores (besides the obvious HoH, Niketown stores) will sell this?

Any of the other national chains, FTL, FNL, Champs, FootAction?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I have a question, what stores (besides the obvious HoH, Niketown stores) will sell this?

Any of the other national chains, FTL, FNL, Champs, FootAction?

Depends on if its GR or limited... Just call around a couple weeks or a week before RD

im planning to buy this pack for the VIIs, probably sell the other pair cause i have no interest them

I wish I could just cop the VI's. The VII's remind me too much of the Citrus VII. I hate those.

I'll take the Olympic 6s and the Olympic 7s, separately or in a pack with THOSE 2. I don't want anything to do with this black and gold pack.

The DMP of the 6's and 11's were sold at Foot Locker, Finish Line and Champs but were stupid limited.

These will be limited for sure, but I'll probably camp out for this pack if it comes to Finish Line or Foot Locker.

This pack is wack. only reason they would sell if because of the pack and its limited nature. if they were general releases, they would not sell as well

Back
Top Bottom