Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

only time will tell what the tru product looks, not some drawn up photo with a color thrown in, i will wait to see tru pics b4 i pass judgement

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This pack is wack. only reason they would sell if because of the pack and its limited nature. if they were general releases, they would not sell as well
I think price has a factor in it besides how the shoes look.
If it was $300 before tax and general release, I would imagine these would sell better.

Actually I'm gonna get this pack for the 7s.

I'm a 7 fan and I try to get as many 7's as possible.

The 6's will be put up for sell unless they look better in person.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I have a question, what stores (besides the obvious HoH, Niketown stores) will sell this?

Any of the other national chains, FTL, FNL, Champs, FootAction?

Depends on if its GR or limited... Just call around a couple weeks or a week before RD
these are already in Finishline's system.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Wouldve gladly taken a space jam version of the DMPs. (all black with a GOLD Jumpman) Instead of 7s

THIS.

THEY SHOULD OF JUST REVERSED THE PREVIOUS PACKS SCHEME. WHITE 6 W/ BLACK 11

25iyb9s.jpg

34rbq4x.jpg

I value my life... I see deaths that are tragic when I look at that revised pack lol... But that is awesome

seriously jb would have been better off doing that pack. theyre all about creating hype this year and this pack would have caused a melee. they done goofed up releasing the other pack instead.

I HAVE AN IDEA.

Let's FLIP THE COLORS ON THE SHOES.. let's make the VIs black and gold and make the XIs mesh white and keep the gold exactly where it is!

Now THAT PACK would be sick!

I don't think JB would EVER do a pack like that tho..

Spoiler [+]
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-defining-moments-package-dmp-white-metallic-gold-black-16.jpg

eyes.gif
cmon son we already have a 6/11 pack

Back
Top Bottom