Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

I was looking at my 04 pairs lastnight comparing them to these new 2010 retro pictures and the shape is way off,the 2004 are more bulky looking on the whole upper and this new version looks like the jordan olympic 7 on a diet,it looks slimmer on top if you look real closely and the heart is cool but that new slim shape JB is throwing on all there retros are a big turn off to me it was allready bad with JB skimming on materials on the 11,s now JB is making the materials on the 7 making them thinner sheeeeesh some shoes you cant thin out the materials like that easy pass for me,i can deal with skimming on the 11s cause its not a drastic change as far as looks are concerned,the 7s are going to look way off with this new slimmed out look and with that being done most likely they will crease with ease.
See, I think it was the '04 retros that were badly shaped compared to these but obviously it's just my opinion.
-If you look at these new ones they have have roughly the same line of gradient from the top lace to the toe box as the OGs

Also notice what I said earlier about the red & gold triangles on the midsole being more of a matt finish & the correct shade of blue.

Then compare it to the stub-nosed shape of the 2004 retros with glossy dark paint on the midsoles...

imo -they look pretty decent ....not perfect by any means ....but decent.

OG VII's were "slimmer" then their retro counterparts.

Lol, I don't get your point -that's exactly what I said.

taicho -That pic makes them look even nicer -the triangles are pointed too ....although I should add, that as much as I like them -I have absolutely no intention of copping at all.

& yes, these are releasing in the States so don't panic.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

I was looking at my 04 pairs lastnight comparing them to these new 2010 retro pictures and the shape is way off,the 2004 are more bulky looking on the whole upper and this new version looks like the jordan olympic 7 on a diet,it looks slimmer on top if you look real closely and the heart is cool but that new slim shape JB is throwing on all there retros are a big turn off to me it was allready bad with JB skimming on materials on the 11,s now JB is making the materials on the 7 making them thinner sheeeeesh some shoes you cant thin out the materials like that easy pass for me,i can deal with skimming on the 11s cause its not a drastic change as far as looks are concerned,the 7s are going to look way off with this new slimmed out look and with that being done most likely they will crease with ease.
See, I think it was the '04 retros that were badly shaped compared to these but obviously it's just my opinion.
-If you look at these new ones they have have roughly the same line of gradient from the top lace to the toe box as the OGs

Also notice what I said earlier about the red & gold triangles on the midsole being more of a matt finish & the correct shade of blue.

Then compare it to the stub-nosed shape of the 2004 retros with glossy dark paint on the midsoles...

imo -they look pretty decent ....not perfect by any means ....but decent.

OG VII's were "slimmer" then their retro counterparts.

Lol, I don't get your point -that's exactly what I said.

taicho -That pic makes them look even nicer -the triangles are pointed too ....although I should add, that as much as I like them -I have absolutely no intention of copping at all.

& yes, these are releasing in the States so don't panic.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FF_71438_s.jpg

08/14/2010 Air Jordan VII Retro "Olympic" WBF "For The Love Of The Game" (limited release)
304775-103 White/Metallic Gold-True Red-Midnight Navy
$150.00

08/14/2010 Air Jordan VII Retro "Olympic" WBF "For The Love Of The Game" (limited release)
304775-103 White/Metallic Gold-True Red-Midnight Navy
$150.00

need me a g/f asap to cop these fa me lol.. i aint got it but i really wish i did.. this is a blow

need me a g/f asap to cop these fa me lol.. i aint got it but i really wish i did.. this is a blow

Back
Top Bottom