Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

My fav shop in compton is getting them.
Limited release.
Can't wait.

Copped for sure.

They have the 2's in the back room. Look better in person then the pics but still no go on those.

My fav shop in compton is getting them.
Limited release.
Can't wait.

Copped for sure.

They have the 2's in the back room. Look better in person then the pics but still no go on those.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I heard House Of Hoops and niketown exclusives only INS (Im Not Sure)

na that aint true cuz my wish in ATL is gettin em. still a lil to far from me so jus waitin for more shops to confirm

na that aint true cuz my wish in ATL is gettin em. still a lil to far from me so jus waitin for more shops to confirm

Originally Posted by thebeast23

They will probably be at all the Footactions and stuff, I think all the FTLOG shoes are GR's

They will probably be at all the Footactions and stuff, I think all the FTLOG shoes are GR's

INS (Im Not Sure)

lol, reminded me of the office episode "product recall"...lmao...on another note, I will be copping these if my store get's them

INS (Im Not Sure)

lol, reminded me of the office episode "product recall"...lmao...on another note, I will be copping these if my store get's them

No word from any of my stores yet.

But seems like a lot of different spots should be getting them.

Hope all this is true because I really dont want to work hard for a pair of shoes.
eyes.gif

No word from any of my stores yet.

But seems like a lot of different spots should be getting them.

Hope all this is true because I really dont want to work hard for a pair of shoes.
eyes.gif

Sorry if this is in the wrong post, but has anyone heard anything official for the For The Love of the Game IX's? Are they only gonna be in NYC or are other places gonna get them? Any confirmed date yet? Cheers

Sorry if this is in the wrong post, but has anyone heard anything official for the For The Love of the Game IX's? Are they only gonna be in NYC or are other places gonna get them? Any confirmed date yet? Cheers

Those IX's were apparently limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide, so you probably already missed the boat on those.

But on topic, these are apparently actually scheduled for the 14th, not the 7th, in the U.S.

Those IX's were apparently limited to 2,000 pairs worldwide, so you probably already missed the boat on those.

But on topic, these are apparently actually scheduled for the 14th, not the 7th, in the U.S.

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

idk if all of em are but yeah my footaction jus confirmed 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

idk if all of em are but yeah my footaction jus confirmed 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Wondering if NDC/Swoosh will have them up...

Yes, NDC usually gets Limited Releases. That's probably where I'll have to cop my pair.

Back
Top Bottom