Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

They will definitely be sold at footlocker and footaction. I saw it on the upcoming releases thing on the computer at work but it said kids footlocker wont have them so I'm assuming that means no kids sizes for anyone wondering.

They will definitely be sold at footlocker and footaction. I saw it on the upcoming releases thing on the computer at work but it said kids footlocker wont have them so I'm assuming that means no kids sizes for anyone wondering.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

COOL THANKS

Originally Posted by dtb00201

COOL THANKS

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

jmadidas2001 wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:

Oh and to clear up what quickstrike means for you newbies.

It means that they will not have complete release info until the week before releasing, like which stores will have it. Also it means that they will release to only exclusive accounts in limited amounts. Finishline will probably only have them for the top 200 stores in the nation just like they did with the infrareds.

I can guarantee you that none of the major chains know right now which stores are getting them. My connect at Champs dont know yet and he shoots me out info as soon as he gets it.
All quickstrike means really is that the shoes are not purchased by retailers on normal future's deadlines, like 95% of shoes...chains were given an opportunity to purchase these within the last week or so, instead of the typical 5-6 month lead time...

Quickstrikes are usually more limited in production numbers than a "general release"...true...

And...false on the major chains not knowing which stores are getting them...they drop on August 13th...the stores have been determined, however that does not mean that every store manager knows/doesn't know that they are getting them...

JM

Thanks for clearing the misinformation up.

Hey magic why dont you get your mis information right. I did not give any false information and JM can say what he wants i can agree with him about the major chains somewhat, but there is still finishline stores that dont know for sure. Store Manager or not. That is all hearsay anyways. You dont know and i dont for sure only Finishline does. So get your facts right everything else i said about QS is 100. Yall make chuckle.

Why are you quoting and commenting to me?

You said wrong information and a lot of nothing.

My connect? You little rinky dink sneaker dudes are funny to me
laugh.gif

Play your position in the background and stop acting like you're in the know clown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Magic1978 wrote:

jmadidas2001 wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:

Oh and to clear up what quickstrike means for you newbies.

It means that they will not have complete release info until the week before releasing, like which stores will have it. Also it means that they will release to only exclusive accounts in limited amounts. Finishline will probably only have them for the top 200 stores in the nation just like they did with the infrareds.

I can guarantee you that none of the major chains know right now which stores are getting them. My connect at Champs dont know yet and he shoots me out info as soon as he gets it.
All quickstrike means really is that the shoes are not purchased by retailers on normal future's deadlines, like 95% of shoes...chains were given an opportunity to purchase these within the last week or so, instead of the typical 5-6 month lead time...

Quickstrikes are usually more limited in production numbers than a "general release"...true...

And...false on the major chains not knowing which stores are getting them...they drop on August 13th...the stores have been determined, however that does not mean that every store manager knows/doesn't know that they are getting them...

JM

Thanks for clearing the misinformation up.

Hey magic why dont you get your mis information right. I did not give any false information and JM can say what he wants i can agree with him about the major chains somewhat, but there is still finishline stores that dont know for sure. Store Manager or not. That is all hearsay anyways. You dont know and i dont for sure only Finishline does. So get your facts right everything else i said about QS is 100. Yall make chuckle.

laugh.gif

Play your position in the background and stop acting like you're in the know clown.

jordan brand always putting fruity +*$ !+#+ on their shoes. just release um without the heart shaped basketball or give me the %++#%#$ bordeaux VII already

jordan brand always putting fruity +*$ !+#+ on their shoes. just release um without the heart shaped basketball or give me the %++#%#$ bordeaux VII already

Originally Posted by NobleKane

+1

Originally Posted by NobleKane

+1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

REAL TALK, IF YOU LET "NEWBS" "RUN YOU OUT" OF A SNEAKER FORUM, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT'S JUST TAKING THE INTERNET WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. JUST SAYING.....

ANYWAYS SNEAKERVILLA HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE GETTING THESE. ONLY QUESTION FOR ME IS WHAT STORE/SOURCE DO I WANT TO HIT UP TO COP THESE FROM?

Naw, I can easily see how the childishness, bickering and petty arguments can become annoying. A lot of people don't have time for it, and are nice enough to give information they don't need to. Then they're drowned out by the dudes trying to put on a show after attention.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

REAL TALK, IF YOU LET "NEWBS" "RUN YOU OUT" OF A SNEAKER FORUM, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THAT'S JUST TAKING THE INTERNET WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. JUST SAYING.....

ANYWAYS SNEAKERVILLA HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE GETTING THESE. ONLY QUESTION FOR ME IS WHAT STORE/SOURCE DO I WANT TO HIT UP TO COP THESE FROM?

Naw, I can easily see how the childishness, bickering and petty arguments can become annoying. A lot of people don't have time for it, and are nice enough to give information they don't need to. Then they're drowned out by the dudes trying to put on a show after attention.

laugh.gif

I did not give false information You BIG Dummy....LOL

You definitely are not a bright person so i will leave it at that. This guy acts like he is Big Time still living at home with moms.

Play your position as a nothing, not even a spec of dust in anything. You meaningless Nothing, or Loser whatever you call yourself.

Im done reply back with whatever you want you wont see another reply from me.

laugh.gif

You definitely are not a bright person so i will leave it at that. This guy acts like he is Big Time still living at home with moms.

Play your position as a nothing, not even a spec of dust in anything. You meaningless Nothing, or Loser whatever you call yourself.

Is this the only concept JB can use to distinguish retros from previous retros? I mean this shoe will have like 3 symbols on it right!

Is this the only concept JB can use to distinguish retros from previous retros? I mean this shoe will have like 3 symbols on it right!

laugh.gif

I'm not a bright person, and I'm dumb, but your grammar makes you look like you couldn't pass a sixth grade english test. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

also it's sad that you don't know the complete definition of misinformation. I suggest dictionary.com

I bet the only college campus you've seen is on TV...he he he

laugh.gif

I'm not a bright person, and I'm dumb, but your grammar makes you look like you couldn't pass a sixth grade english test. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

also it's sad that you don't know the complete definition of misinformation. I suggest dictionary.com

I bet the only college campus you've seen is on TV...he he he

9sfmrk.jpg

Patiently waiting for AirFresh23Js reply. Which he said he wouldn't do. But Magic be baiting him to.
laugh.gif

Any more release info? Been calling around this week and most stores around me including mom and pops are clueless. Really hope NDC ends up with them.

9sfmrk.jpg

Patiently waiting for AirFresh23Js reply. Which he said he wouldn't do. But Magic be baiting him to.
laugh.gif

Any more release info? Been calling around this week and most stores around me including mom and pops are clueless. Really hope NDC ends up with them.

Back
Top Bottom