Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

What on earth is so special about the Skull Candy pack? At $600, you're paying $450 for some Skull Candy headphones and a t-shirt? Really? Why would anyone do such a thing? Especially since the shoes themselves aren't #'d and are identical to the GR. What a great marketing gimmick that people seemingly ate right up... jesus

woah. these were harder to get than i thought. shoutouts to the people that got them and a big shoutout searchin for getting the headphone pack.

if the headphones were a reputable brand that would have been even better.

My wife brought mine home yesterday and as an owner of the 04' pair, I am very happy with the 2010 pair. Personally, I like the shape of the new retro's compared to the 04. I'm also happy that they changed the red on these. The 04 pair had a duller red on the midsole and did not match with the red on the heel or the sole of the shoe. Not a bad re-retro overall
pimp.gif

YO! I've been trying to figure out how I feel about the color shades. I think I like the shape on these. My '04s look like boots. Most of the people I saw copping, don't have the 04s. Interesting that so many of you with 04s bought these... to keep. DF!!!

Got my FNL shipment confirmation this morning. Just a heads up NDC had a reup this morning but sold out. Only sizes available where 9,10, and 11.5.

I had that restocked sz. 10 in my cart and everything, in the process of checking out, but the site was moving a little slow so by the time I clicked the order button someone else had copped
smh.gif
^$#%!!

Any other restocks?

Originally Posted by ERS

Got my FNL shipment confirmation this morning. Just a heads up NDC had a reup this morning but sold out. Only sizes available where 9,10, and 11.5.

Did you do standard shipping?

I copped off of NDC, after trying to pass them up. Payed $13 more than I should have since I was BSing and didnt cop off of Eastbay.

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Originally Posted by ERS

Yeah, should arrive sometime next week.

After missing out yesterday bc of lack of camping..... a Niketown opened up around my way today.....

5ami3r.jpg

j8nznk.jpg

@#$* boi

@#$* BOI

@#$* BOI!!

@#$* BOI!!!!!

attention babyjumpman. txt me asap when you see this. We are gonna be eatting good sir
pimp.gif

Some comparison pics to my 2004 pair. The red is different and the gold is more dull on the 2010 pair. I prefer the 2004. Just my opinion.

83d354a4e33a72102d5ddd1ebe535bcacb36bb8.pjpg
a772578ebc7d22dad35b129e6204c7c4c3fb0b9.pjpg
4ca15ae97a20d8b24a4e06359b11f04ad57a37d.pjpg

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif][/font]
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Thank you for shopping at Eastbay. Below, please find shipping and tracking information for your order:http://link.p0.com/t.d?X4GrKkkvKIyr...ryNumber=T&IATA=us&Lang=eng&nonUPS_2title=FLC

Customer Number: 4xxxxxxxxxx
Order Number: 3xxxxxxxxx
Shipping Date: 08/13/2010
Shipping Method: 3-Day (Business Days)

Shipping Address:

Eric xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA xxxxxxxxx
[/font]

[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]
Order Details:
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]JDRN RETRO 7 OLYMPIC WH/SL/GD - Size 11.0[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]

$149.99

[/font][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ERS

Originally Posted by ERS

Yeah, should arrive sometime next week.
I vow to never order from FNL again for midnight releases. I just called and the rep said my order will probably not be processed fully. This is the THIRD time this has happened to me .
mad.gif

43d151ec748373f9889b7cb597cc1d9707db7d7.pjpg

Just got my pair from one of my local spots. They were $180 w/tax. Luckily the guy was able to hold them for me. I missed out on the 04 release. Now I can go to work happy!

Originally Posted by ERS

Yea I did standard shipping from finishline. Got confirmation this morning. Delivery will be this Monday.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Some comparison pics to my 2004 pair. The red is different and the gold is more dull on the 2010 pair. I prefer the 2004. Just my opinion.

83d354a4e33a72102d5ddd1ebe535bcacb36bb8.pjpg
a772578ebc7d22dad35b129e6204c7c4c3fb0b9.pjpg
4ca15ae97a20d8b24a4e06359b11f04ad57a37d.pjpg

after seeing the side by side, i much prefer the 2010s. the sole on the 04s look black instead of navy and the midsole looks more matte than glossy.

Originally Posted by ERS

Yea I did standard shipping from finishline. Got confirmation this morning. Delivery will be this Monday.

Back
Top Bottom