Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by jose23mex

They still have 6 pairs at the CHAMPS in Downtown San Francisco sizes 10.5 up to a 13 people didnts know they got them in there

Only size 11 and 13 left now..

just checked they have 5 pairs left trust me

Went to footlocker and picked up an 8.5. Wanted an 8 but its the closest i can find. Better than nothing. Still waiting for my confirmation from eastbay.

40424_457351586092_657981092_6885468_1692226_n.jpg

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Restock on FNL.com...sizes 8-12
YEP ALMOST A FULL SIZE RUN JUST SITTING ON FINISHLINE.COM FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COP FOR RETAIL.

NOT AS LIMITED AS LED TO BELIEVE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

YEP ALMOST A FULL SIZE RUN JUST SITTING ON FINISHLINE.COM FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COP FOR RETAIL.

I bet 1/3 of the people who order off Finishline actually receive a pair. It's the same story every release. For everyone that does get a restock, there's 3 people that didn't. Order at your risk. They do hold your funds for up to 5 days even if you get a cancellation email.

I'm 0-8 on restocks on FNL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

papeshfoo wrote:

FNL always has stuff on their website that they don't have in stock. It's nice to try, but I wouldn't count on receiving them.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Went to niketown to see them...held them in hand and after gettin a good look, so happy I passed...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Great example.Don't treat ur shoes like a hot girl where you only satisfy ur eyes. You gotta test drive it atleast to see how it fits fown there,So from sumone dat owns a pair to sumone dat don't, I'm glad you pass on em aswell.

man, NDC still have my size 11 in progress....anybody got a shipping notice from them yet? and how long it usually takes for them to ship out?

cross my fingers it won't be canceled...damn, would been an easy cop for me locally, sucks I chose to order online
smh.gif

Originally Posted by torres

man, NDC still have my size 11 in progress....anybody got a shipping notice from them yet? and how long it usually takes for them to ship out?

cross my fingers it won't be canceled...damn, would been an easy cop for me locally, sucks I chose to order online
smh.gif

Sucks, but it usually means they are oos and they are searching store inventory.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by torres

smh.gif

Sucks, but it usually means they are oos and they are searching store inventory.
damn, this sucks! it's not that hard of a cop, but turned out nothing would really get me mad!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Every time I come in here, I keep liking these more and more, even though I hated the "heart" on the heel.

If a good deal comes along, I might consider.

Back
Top Bottom