OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

The Air Jordan XI and XII pack will make up for any ill-will feelings you have towards Brand Jordan.

By the way.

I love the Air Jordan XX3 as a performace basketball shoe.

But in my opinion. The Original Bulls Color Of the Air Jordan XX is the best "tribute" shoe.

Should have been the grand finale' shoe

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
White/Stealth/Black
$185

stealth is blue right? if so
pimp.gif

sick.gif
why does this not surprise me. $185 for an ugly shoe yet it will somehow attract enough people for 27 colorways and PEs

they look better than i thought but still wouldnt pay the high price point. would wait like i did for the xx2 50 dollars!
pimp.gif

Thanks for information BabyJ hey guys for me next year will be a great year. A lot of cash will be needed.
happy.gif

Remind me of the stealth 20s
THESE AREN'T THE ONES FOR $230, THESE ARE PROBABLY EITHER THE BLACK/RED, BUT THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT AND THERWE IS ANOTHER BLACK/STEALTH COLORWAYTHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASING.

Wow that's a lot of carbon fiber. Personally, these pics have me intrigued. I'm looking forward to these dropping...and I'm waiting to state afinal comment on whether or not I like them until I see them in person.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

The Air Jordan XI and XII pack will make up for any ill-will feelings you have towards Brand Jordan.

By the way.

I love the Air Jordan XX3 as a performace basketball shoe.

But in my opinion. The Original Bulls Color Of the Air Jordan XX is the best "tribute" shoe.

Should have been the grand finale' shoe
Thanks for the info BabyJ!

Let the speculation continue as to the colorways...

Im definately gonna buy the xi/xii pack........but i already have black/red`s, space jams and cool greys....................if anything it will be a double,and if the xii`s arent the white/red OG colorway, then i dont know what im gonna do.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Im definately gonna buy the xi/xii pack........but i already have black/red`s, space jams and cool greys....................if anything it will be a double, and if the xii`s arent the white/red OG colorway, then i dont know what im gonna do.

give them to me lol, but aren't the colorways supposed to be the original colors/bulls colors?

anyone get an answer out...or know of where the top 25 jordan stores are that will be sellin these when they release? any ideas?

I think they look alright, definetly has potential. Need better pictures though, which will come eventually.

Back
Top Bottom