OMG THEY'RE LEAKEDDD

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Jordan got us again....

The front reminds me of the 16's from what I can tell/make out of the picture.

I will wait for better pics to surface.

^^^ yea Gentry said it at i don't know what event in Paris. there's a video on you tube where he says it. link:

Looking good! I thought of the 16's immediately when I saw these. And in my book, a DS pair of 16's land in the top 5. I just may have to come out ofretirement over these!
jordan_16.jpg
FYI-The last new release I copped were the 17's...

they look good to me..need more pics though! anyone with any info on the stores that will sell these?

i loved the 22s but the 21s are trash rip of reeboks. The 23 look like rip off Adidas in front word to gilberts and tmac shoe

PRETTY DOPE so far

i figure whatever they release people are gonna hate cus most of you guys want that feeling you get from looking at some III's or VI's...like aclassic. well this is 2007 and this is a basketball shoe. use your imagination. now you are so critical of jordans (and sometimes for good reason). but takefor instance the 20 that was a D O P E shoe that got ZERO love. why? cus you guys want some retro crap. these are BBALL Shoes and CASUAL shoes....thats a toughcombo

this basic sample is a dope step in the right direction
if you seriously look at that shoe and call it trash you are one heck of a prejudging idiot because there is no way to tell how that will look. heck the picsare horrid; basically all you can see is the shape of the shoe. cmon now haters.

stop hatin!

these look too sick
the stripe on the side looks good n the diamonds look alright too
not quite up to the hype but solid n clean

I hope they look better in person just for the sake of them being 23. Can't tell much by the pics but judging from the last few releases I think theycould've done better laying off the technical%@%+ and focus on the aesthetics since that's what most people look for anyway. Well from the look andsound of everyone's reactions since the 17s.

umm..i dont think anyone copped 22's or 21's
I, too, have the XXII's! I think they are the best looking AND performing J's to date! I really think people need to stop hatin on theseand just wait for them to release! It's the same ol song every year!! Any TRUE Jordan fan will cop the XXIII's no matter what! I know I will!!!

mad.gif
to all dem HATAS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom