OMG YOU'VE NEVER HAD A STEAK?

Originally Posted by 360waves

my room mate has never had an apple or banana or the other major fruits smh man

ducktales.jpg

I'm open-minded about food so I'll try everything at least once. There are only a select few things I don't like (cilantro and green onions
sick.gif
).

I'll eat everything else though and I love trying new foods. I'm Chinese though and the stereotype about us eating anything is pretty true
laugh.gif

How does one NOT like eggs? Eggs are great. Omelette's, scrambles, pasta carbonara, all kinds of baked goods, etc... even simple half-boiled eggs aregreat.

Co-sign on red velvet cake though... I tried it and don't understand why people like it. I honestly think those that enjoy red velvet cake leadextraordinarily boring lives. It's like saying your favorite color is beige.

Never tried horse before. People don't really eat it in the US but in parts of Canada and in France it's almost as common to have a horse-steak as itis to have a beef-steak. I'd try it though. Supposed to be really lean, and a good source of protein, same as Venison.

Tried beef cheeks and bone marrow for the first time on my birthday. (wife and I went to a french place) Bone marrow just doesn't seem like bone marrow.It's hard to describe.

Red Velvet cake is just chocolate cake with red food coloring and cream cheese frosting, so it doensn't taste much different from regular chocolate cake.

you guys need to live a little.. if you haven't eaten typical american foods like seafood or chicken, i can only imagine what other things in life youhaven't done.

Back
Top Bottom