Once and for all, who currently is the worst pro franchise to be a fan of?

The Clippers are a joke and as long as they have that owner they will never win consistently. The Raiders are also in that same boat. There really isnt any hope so long as those guys are running their respective teams.

2212e.jpg

oakland-raiders-logo.jpg

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MLB needs to dissolve the Royals organization and spread it's players around the majors. The Pirates have too much of a history to be dissolved, but they should be relocated to a market that will spend money to make them competitive.

Institute a salary cap of 90-100 million.  Problem solved.  Suddenly you have a lot more teams being competitive.
Then you have owners making ridiculous amounts of money and the players not making a fair cut. Eliminate all small market teams and level the playing field is a better route.

Originally Posted by mjd77

MLB needs to dissolve the Royals organization and spread it's players around the majors. The Pirates have too much of a history to be dissolved, but they should be relocated to a market that will spend money to make them competitive.

Institute a salary cap of 90-100 million.  Problem solved.  Suddenly you have a lot more teams being competitive.
Then you have owners making ridiculous amounts of money and the players not making a fair cut. Eliminate all small market teams and level the playing field is a better route.

That sounds great if you live in a huge market like say Chicag but there are fans who love baseball and are just as passionate in small markets but just dont have the popluation to compare with the big markets.

When you insitiute a salary cap, it allows well manganed teams to compete and be suceessful. You dont think teams like the Marlins,Royals and Twins would probably have more championships then the Yankees if there was a hard salary cap. I'm not a super seam head but I know the Yankees havent had the farm success like those teams.

indifferent.gif

I don't get how anyone can say the Clippers or the Raiders...

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

indifferent.gif
You must be a Royals fan, sucks to be you
laugh.gif

look, the royals havent been to the post season in 25 years, but we been one of the most competitive teams to take the field.(like that counts lol)

its not our fault the yankees decided to create their legacy thru the 70s-80s. we could never beat them. yankees vs. royals was one of the biggest rivalries in baseball at some points. we always finished the second best team in the AL
laugh.gif

but we are on the upswing tho. im just trying to make a case for my team
laugh.gif

at least we have a world series! and we have only been around since 1969!

as of lately, the Toronto Maple Leafs. rich history but last time they won the cup was '67
every game is sold out pretty much but the results are terrible

It's the Lions we had a no win season cmon now. Whats everyone outside of Michigan opinion on letting us have a 2nd team lol all us fans should be free agents. Every year they sign old pro bowlers and it does nothing for us. I wish Calvin could play for a better team so he could become a super star.

It's the Lions we had a no win season cmon now. Whats everyone outside of Michigan opinion on letting us have a 2nd team lol all us fans should be free agents. Every year they sign old pro bowlers and it does nothing for us. I wish Calvin could play for a better team so he could become a super star.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Lions would be tough, still amazing they never made the big game once back in the 90s with those teams
as a life time fan of the lions and a resident of the city of detroit.....it is very difficult.......and we thought we had something in the 90's

Originally Posted by JPZx

Because the both teams have no bulid in excuse like teams like the Royals and Pirates do.

The Raiders make stupid decisions- DHB, Lane Kiffin, Bringing back Art Shell, Trying to stick with Jamarcus Russell still and all their bad free agent moves.

The Clippers are the same way,Donald Sterling cares nothing about winning.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by JPZx

Because the both teams have no bulid in excuse like teams like the Royals and Pirates do.

The Raiders make stupid decisions- DHB, Lane Kiffin, Bringing back Art Shell, Trying to stick with Jamarcus Russell still and all their bad free agent moves.

The Clippers are the same way,Donald Sterling cares nothing about winning.

if my argument for the clippers wasn't convincing enough then i don't know what to say. its just demmorailizing to be a fan of that dead franchise.

at lease al davis cares about winning in his own twisted crazy ways.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom