One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Cant wait to see what the people he hangs out with have to say. 
Doesn't matter, he's just going to hire a new group of black people to hang out with. 
laugh.gif

NT where we can make things much bigger than the world actually gives a damn about

this is not even close to Sterling

Last edited:
While I'm not surprised at him making these comments, I am surprised that he actually recorded himself saying these things. He's an idiot.

Career suicide? Who knows. Just might be another celeb who has been given a pass to say the N' word.

*edit*

He's a multi-millionaire, but at the end of the day, he's no different than some of those COD XBox losers.

Last edited:
If he wasn't a celebrity he would be the average white kid in high school driving a camo jeep or lifted pick up truck blasting migos and chief keef. 

:smh: Damn NT in my head done changed this week.

First "street cats" now giving this man a pass :smh:

I know he was joking but so were those fools who made those trayvon Martin costumes.

But 21 and 14 are far apart.

LOL, "He was only 14, he was a kid"

At 14 I wasn't singing "One less lonely honky, if I killed you I'd be a part of the...." but it is what it is. People love justifying the obvious, lol. Not surprising, though. Damn near over half the world has been brainwashed into hating Blacks and most of the time, they don't even know why.

Last edited:

At 14 I wasn't singing "One less lonely honky, if I killed you I'd be a part of the Black Panthers" but it is what it is. People love justifying the obvious, lol. Not surprising, though. Damn near over half the world has been brainwashed into hating Blacks and most of the time, they don't even know why.
Lol at you equating the Black Panthers to the KKK. Do you even black history? 

At 14 I wasn't singing "One less lonely honky, if I killed you I'd be a part of the Black Panthers" but it is what it is. People love justifying the obvious, lol. Not surprising, though. Damn near over half the world has been brainwashed into hating Blacks and most of the time, they don't even know why.
Lol at you equating the Black Panthers to the KKK. Do you even black history? 
***** that was the only group I could think of at the time. Just ignore the point of the message, huh? Shut up.

Last edited:

You sound 14

Dawg don't bring up the ************* black panther party if you don't truly know their history..........tired of yall equating them to some black KKK.......god damn yall are ignorant 

Dawg don't bring up the ************* black panther party if you don't truly know their history..........tired of yall equating them to some black KKK.......god damn yall are ignorant 
Read what i just posted and ****, doesn't matter if I said the LA riot or the Crips, it was an example, whether good or bad. I do know Black history, foh. You sound dumb.

Last edited:
I know he was joking but so were those fools who made those trayvon Martin costumes.

But 21 and 14 are far apart.

What do you make of his recent graffiti work:

Screen-shot-2013-11-13-at-11.31.17.png

?

Doesn't seem like he's learned a whole lot in that time.

Read what i just posted and ****, doesn't matter if I said the LA riot or the Crips, it was an example, whether good or bad. I do know Black history, foh. You sound dumb.
it's still ignorant because the party was never some "kill ******" party.......it was put in place to monitor corrupt police in oakland

forever **** the government for pumping crack in black communities.......ruined all the good groups and unity we had back then 

When will celebrities learn that you're better off outing yourself and apologizing than hoping it doesn't come out. In this age if you're a celebrity EVERYTHING you do/did will come to light eventually.

Back
Top Bottom