One of the most blatantly racist things I've seen on TV Vol. SMDH

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Racist? ahh im not sure.

Im just tired of this type of comedy, I feel what your saying OP the stereotype comedy that the skit showed is a little played out. Im just tired of it playing off of sterotypes and #*@*. Give Chappelle a 100 million dollar contract and get this Hollister Model off of TV.
Did you watch Chappelle Show?

Racial stereotypes were a big part of that show
laugh.gif

apparently, it was OK when Chappelle did it.. 

Just watched the video, Really not that bad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is a comedian, I can't take these guys serious.

Just watched the video, Really not that bad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is a comedian, I can't take these guys serious.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wow... that wasn't racist at all. If you can't acknowledge that there is a difference in behavior between socioeconomic class members, you're blind. These two classifications have historically, although not entirely currently, been divided along the race line as well. All this showed was that those lines are being blurred and some people who come from the lower end of the spectrum are moving up and thus changing out of the obnoxious hood-rhetoric and speaking/acting in a more socially acceptable manner.

If anything, it was displaying upward mobility and ambitious possibilities for black men who partake in Birdman-esque lingo. Blee day plehboi.

/pantytwist
WAIT WUT!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Did you watch the same thing I did?? This had nothing to do with "socioeconomic" ties. Tosh pretty much told him to stop acting White and go back to being ignorant and stupid.

Wow... that wasn't racist at all. If you can't acknowledge that there is a difference in behavior between socioeconomic class members, you're blind. These two classifications have historically, although not entirely currently, been divided along the race line as well. All this showed was that those lines are being blurred and some people who come from the lower end of the spectrum are moving up and thus changing out of the obnoxious hood-rhetoric and speaking/acting in a more socially acceptable manner.

If anything, it was displaying upward mobility and ambitious possibilities for black men who partake in Birdman-esque lingo. Blee day plehboi.

/pantytwist
WAIT WUT!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Did you watch the same thing I did?? This had nothing to do with "socioeconomic" ties. Tosh pretty much told him to stop acting White and go back to being ignorant and stupid.

Originally Posted by ekon one

/pantytwist
WAIT WUT!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tell us what the difference is between Tosh & the Black comedians who pull off the same type of comedy. 

/pantytwist
WAIT WUT!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tell us what the difference is between Tosh & the Black comedians who pull off the same type of comedy. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..
Yea I forgot, when something is a comedy, it somehow lessens the blow and allows for closet racism. Just like the Hangover CHAPPELLE SHOW. Yea ok dude.
Yea, ok dude. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its a comedy show...lighten up. this dude isiah agreed to go along with the skits..
Yea I forgot, when something is a comedy, it somehow lessens the blow and allows for closet racism. Just like the Hangover CHAPPELLE SHOW. Yea ok dude.
Yea, ok dude. 

/pantytwist
WAIT WUT!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Russ is right though... you can take the clip both ways, it only shows your inner beliefs. For all you know white people could be interpreting it this way, rather than assuming these Ns are still dumb and ignant. Everybody (should) know that the whole setting races back twenty years thing is tired and near baseless.

/pantytwist
WAIT WUT!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Russ is right though... you can take the clip both ways, it only shows your inner beliefs. For all you know white people could be interpreting it this way, rather than assuming these Ns are still dumb and ignant. Everybody (should) know that the whole setting races back twenty years thing is tired and near baseless.

Back
Top Bottom