One Thing's For Sure, He Won't Steal Again...

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Well, that kid's scarred for life and will never steal again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Well, that kid's scarred for life.

I kinda agree...
...I'm all for whoopin', but nobody outside of my family is putting their hands on my child.

Humiliatin' him in the street was cool to teach a lesson, but my dude OD'd with that Hurricane kick @ 0:14 
laugh.gif

I mean there are better ways to teach a kid a lesson. I dont think kicking him in the head and torturing him in front of a whole bunch of people and being recoreded is one of them.

This may cause bigger problems with this kid other than stealing.

how you gonna beat up on a little kid though? if i saw that #$%^& i woulda started swingin on that dude. im all for giving a kid a whoopin, but that's taking it too damb far

it really makes me think of all those scenes i would see in asian comics. I guess this a socially accepted norm in asia..

lol i watched the wshh version earlier and they made it sound like some kind of racist hate crime....

okay now i understand lol

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

they wouldve arrested me or something because I would beat the s out that guy

i'm saying ...the sucide rate is already sky high from dudes dishonoring their family with B-'s ...you just gonna step on homey's writing hand like that?
i'm breathing HARD right now, i'm like MAD FOR REAL! them was real cries for help that fell on death ears 
30t6p3b.gif

Thats what you think the expression is?

Man... that was painful to watch. There are lessons to be taught effectively but this is just outright over doing it to the extreme.. Just goes to show how easy some of us have it living in the U.S. Crush his hands? Did he just rob a bank? Smh.

I understand wanting to teach him a lesson, but this is wrong.  There is absolutely no way I would allow anyone outside of  family to put hands on my kid. 

Originally Posted by Anathema

I understand wanting to teach him a lesson, but this is wrong.  There is absolutely no way I would allow anyone outside of  family to put hands on my kid. 
This, I'l would whoop his !+! but I won't let some random guy do it   

A little too much if you ask me...let the parents do the discipline. I would be livid if I knew someone else was doing that to my kid without letting me know about what he did first.

that made me 
frown.gif
to watch. there are definitely better ways to discipline, even a little slap would've done. that was just cruel... 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

nah it's deaf...but i was thinking about hurt that guy BAD, that stepped on dude's fingers
Just giving you a hard time, no shots.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom