One time for my dude Memphis Bleek

I fight fire with fire, I make crews retire
I spit 9 to 5 nines... Bleek for hire

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ain't saying he's the !$%$ but Bleek's my __ ... skraight up. I can't be the only one...

You?

A Bleek fan? Would've never guessed.

Dude is appreciated.

Personally I think son should focus on the slower, nighttime songs...those party joints aren't him at all...but his slow joints are kinda ill.

BLEEK is that dude...well, not really.

But he is definitely appreciated and overlooked.

The understanding> M.A.D.E

I can honestly say The Understanding is a hot and underrated album. Bleek is trash after that.

Whenever I think of Bleek, I can't help but remember what he said in Fade to Black...."I'm feeling like the King of New York now..."....WHOOOOP!

Bleek a decent to good rapper but the thing with him is I think we all expected him to be like Jay since thats his guy . Bleek is a better rapper than a lot ofthese clowns running around today he just got caught up in Jays Shadow

This used to be my favorite rapper!! I don't care what anyone says the understanding was his best album!!! He's appreciated!!!

the understandin is crack

that one joint from the warriors part2... remember the roc...anybody got it? thats one joint i cannot find for !@+#...

bleeks in the will and im not so f'em
there is some excessive hate followin god though

He's a leech, should let Jay-Z pipe his wife and raise his kids. No respect for that man.

``Nah let Bleek do it...
Then Throw Him a Concert at Madison Square and watch everybody sleep through it`` - The Game
sick.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom