Only In America. VOL: 16 Year Old Drunk Driver Kills 4 and Walks Because He is Rich

BET THE JUDGE HAS RAISED A SPOILED KID AND RELATED TO WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER A CHILD

BUT YET WANTS TO CONTROL OTHERS LIFE FAITH

THATS JUST ME THOUGH

Best legal system the money can buy. I really hope there's a civil suit, and they clean this family out.

What is the logical ruling from the judge that would bring him to this?

Don't judges have to explain why they ruled in a certain way?

What was his reasoning for the ruling?

I'm also guessing that the judge and the daddy are in some kind of good ol boys club... They HAVE to know each other or have mutual friends before this incident.

There's a double standard here that is unlike any other nation on this earth. 
yeah because USA is unlike any other nation in this world...

you don't think there's white privilege in AUS against aboriginal people?

in ENG against south asians, blacks?

CHN only has extradition treaties with a handful of countries.

NK plays by only their rules. 

JPN is notoriously xenophobic.

the Hmong people are almost universally targeted in Asia.

in PAK there are religious wars everyday between the christians and muslims. 

the common theme here is that a country protects their nationals. it happens everywhere. it happens more frequently when money is exchanged. 

you are a fool for tailoring the stats to match your argument. 

Last edited:
Read the entire article...

This isn't dudes first time either!! :wow: :wow:

Dude got caught up in the Funk with the same problem!

:smh: :smh:

Rich and white... Dangerous combination.

Last edited:
:lol: @ affluenza

I'm sure that judge never considered the rehab and care of any of the poor minorities that stood before him.

Judge is an idiot that was obviously paid off. So if she felt like it's the parents fault, why didn't the parents get put in jail? Oh so four people lost their lives and NO ONE is being held accountable? This judge should be investigated and disbarred.

"Rich" is the key word here. If this was a middle class family he'd be doing time.

Judge is an idiot that was obviously paid off. So if she felt like it's the parents fault, why didn't the parents get put in jail? Oh so four people lost their lives and NO ONE is being held accountable? This judge should be investigated and disbarred.

"Rich" is the key word here. If this was a middle class family he'd be doing time.

All of this

These are the same people if not their kids who had people segregated and enslaved. Do you know how many people I've encountered say the N word once their isn't an African American around. Their mentality is still hampered. There is no justice just us. How can people who molest kids get less if any time than non violent drug offenders. This **** is sickening I'm glad if I'm lucky I'll be able to see them die along with their dreams and thoughts.

There are 16 y/o doing time for far less crimes. I doubt if anyone in life agrees with this judges decision. She should really be investigated, this is beyond fishy.

It may have been brought up in here, but someone on fb brought up a good point: the poor kids who weren't taught any better and end up breaking the law, shouldn't they be let off too, according to her?

She definitely either got paid off or owes someone a favor. Times like this in glad I didn't go to law school. Ju$tice is so flawed sometimes.

Last edited:
Hey, im about to contact an affluent rich kid and have him rob a bank and possibly a few gas stations, inbox me if you want a portion of the loot. Don't worry, since his parents spoiled him and didn't instill values in him, he won't be held accountable in court. We'll be rich and he'll just have to spend 10 minutes in timeout.

Of course I'm joking, but with this judge, sadly, the plan would probably work.

Defense attorneys asked that he be sent to a private rehabilitation home near Newport Beach, California, which costs an enormous $450,000 a year. His father said he'd foot the bill.

Yea im sure the judge or his family member owns it

The little boy would have gotten raped in prison im sure his dad paid top $$

Back
Top Bottom