oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

I don't know how you stand having a beard that long. My neck gets really itchy when I don't shave for about 5 days...

Maybe I'll post pics of mine...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

how does one go about growing a beard? granted he is genetically unable to?
theres really nothing you can do but wait
shaving makes it appear as if its longer but thats just cause of the coarse ends

i didnt even get facial hair til I was 22(27 now) and when it came in it was patchy..now Im like a damn wilderbeast its like soon as I shave that *!#@instantly grows back

Originally Posted by proper english

how does one go about growing a beard? granted he is genetically unable to?
I would donate some to you if I could... Sometimes it's a hassle taking care of one...
smh.gif

im about a week 1/2 into this jawn... im not mad at all. ill post pics when im happy with the progress and i clean it up a bit.... im in teen wolf mode rightnow.

beard will be official by xmas, but my stache game is lacking... smh. either way, im fully dedicated to the jihad beard.

Good thread, haha. This isn't a new pic, but it's the only one I have handy. I stay with the beard pretty much all the time. Just vary the lengthto switch it up when I get bored with it.

I miss my beard
frown.gif

Having to shave for work ftl

beards are deff appreciated
pimp.gif

I'll post mines soon, even though its nothing like the following (mines short & clean):

rhvh41.jpg

16h9apx.jpg

a58bjc.jpg

& my favorite one:
ilkr52.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Good thread, haha. This isn't a new pic, but it's the only one I have handy. I stay with the beard pretty much all the time. Just vary the length to switch it up when I get bored with it.
Damn you look like the Sedins! Here's a pic for reference:

Henrik%20Sedin.jpg

This is an older picture but this is how my beard usually looks.

BTW I applaud this thread, I'm a beard advocate.

my beard cant grow fully, there are certain spots to fill, smh
tired.gif

Ive been tryna grow my beard though, havent shaved for 2 weeks...so hopefully the results will come out nice
happy.gif

over the summer...still have the beard now, just trimmed it down a bit.
2ntekk7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom