open sketch thread

smile.gif

d0016045c6cb72dbf1d6448786673ab0ac82a838.pjpg
90e3664c4077c86ccfda77e6de5cfc0f0c87fcfa.pjpg
e4616d46cec172dcf00799758d362e1f3a64e2ac.pjpg
63e36778466bcaaac93f7eedd051faf4516f29ec.pjpg
45636315429ac87bcc427aead0def76dd8f5aa1d.pjpg
75b26bc405c83c7676cd9cf48e014348a181057d.pjpg
Sorry about the quality of the pictures. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can try to render some shoes. I not sure what I would need asfar as programs

A still-life I did for my intro drawing class. Includes a Nike Delta Force, New Balance 574, and Converse Jack Purcell.

3302188541_1e5ca1e595_b.jpg

Lol at this dude jw gettin at the black and green joint, then posting that trash he did right after.

Sure, everyone has the right to an opinion, and you dont have to be great at something to give criticism on it, but cmon, that was mad funny and ironic.

^^ im pretty sure the flywire isnt just in the check lol..it goes through the whole shoe. so there IS a point in it being there

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Lol at this dude jw gettin at the black and green joint, then posting that trash he did right after.

Sure, everyone has the right to an opinion, and you dont have to be great at something to give criticism on it, but cmon, that was mad funny and ironic.

laugh.gif
agreed

2f3158e3b7458bbe810f834e4c550ec014cb5fd.jpg

heres some sketches i made for a DRC that no one seems interested in..enjoy, and ill be back with many more soon (seems like my scanner kinda scrunched them upa bit..theyre elongated in my actual sketches so the proportions arent as good here)

how do you know the material on top of the flywire isnt just cloth? its actually not that funny my man..good to know we have such an expert on sneaker designin here though. makes me feel more comfortable about posting cause i know that ill have a top notch designer knockin mine and other peoples +@$. go drawsomethin lol

Cory, its not even worth it. just put the kid on ignore and keep it moving...

anyways, your Wade is SICK! i can just imagine how dope the silhouette would be on court, you'd be able to tell right away what it was if you saw it on TV.And i loved those yellow Zooms the first time you posted them long ago, and still love them now! nice stuff.

i aint gon put em on ignore, he gives me a good chuckle
grin.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the props though BP.. yea i posted a few designs a long while back, but im tryna get back into this..got that urge to design again so well see howit goes
smile.gif

hey JW... i got some words for you... so you better listen up and listen good

stop talkin like your a gentry humphry or somethin'... you better look in the mirror coz nxt thing you'll know is that youre just another soulja boyand the works that you diss are made by the Jay Z's of this game

Originally Posted by jw air

cloth really!

im just letting him know that his shoe design isnt correct
and just couldn't happen unless he fix the minor tweaks.
i know how this stuff goes down
pimp.gif

by the way... can he back up his own design, or do you do it for him
grin.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

laugh.gif

ahh man people that arent around the shoe design industry dont know the basics

I got 20 that says his dad is in charge of putting the plastic tips on laces.

Back
Top Bottom