Opening a bag of chips and there's less than half in there Unappreciation. (pics)

roll.gif
Wow, that really sucks. Should've done a weight comparison with other bags before you bought it.

definitely agree with you on that one. kinda off topic, but does anybody smell their bag of chips right when they open it? my best friend has been doing it foryears and he thought everybody did it

They do that on purpose. Think about it, what if that air wasnt there? The chips would get all crunched up.

I think you ate some though.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

definitely agree with you on that one. kinda off topic, but does anybody smell their bag of chips right when they open it? my best friend has been doing it for years and he thought everybody did it
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I do that...[/color]

^^ naw i diddnt eat any... I opened it and i put my hand in the bag and my hand kept on going deeper, so i took a pic at it cause i thought it was funny and atthe same time I was pissed.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

definitely agree with you on that one. kinda off topic, but does anybody smell their bag of chips right when they open it? my best friend has been doing it for years and he thought everybody did it
I do that...

have you always done it? i make fun of him all the time because he can't eat his chips if he doesnt smell it when its first opened, its only when its hisown bag though

Back
Top Bottom