Opening a bag of chips and there's less than half in there Unappreciation. (pics)

Jus buy 3 more bags n add it in one bag. Then ull have a full one!
pimp.gif

yes, there has to be x amount of ounces of chips in each bag. you obviously got the short bag of chips

funny... I just had this convo with my bro... he opened a bag of Wise chips and there was only like 30% of chips and 70% air.

sucks!

When I was a kid I called the number in the bag and said my bag was defectuos, it was spicy as hell, obviously it wasn't and a week later a box full ofbags of chips came to my home.
laugh.gif

Very unappreciated
smh.gif

I also hate when you get a drink from a fast food place and 3/4 of it is full of ice.

JUICED!!! HAHA! Thats why u gotta buy the BIG Bags fam & just Zip Lock the joint & save some money...Recession Time..

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

definitely agree with you on that one. kinda off topic, but does anybody smell their bag of chips right when they open it? my best friend has been doing it for years and he thought everybody did it
i do that
laugh.gif

I work at Frito-Lay lol and the bag and the product volume shrinks every so often while the price steadily increases. I don't even buy that crap anymoreunless I get them from the company store for like 75 cents or $1 a bag. There will be a drought on canned chips in the near future! If you knew how chips wereproduced you wouldn't eat them.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Rap Snacks..

People in the hood know what i'm talkin about
smh.gif

laugh.gif
they sell those at this one hood store near me, you know the storesthat sell everything from liquor to pampers to bootleg dvds to black and milds
laugh.gif

I had this happen to me with a bag of Harvest Cheddar from Subway....I was heated....how am I supposed to eat a footlong with only 6 chips.....pause....Iimmediately got on the phone and called to complain....they sent me a 6 bag "case" of chips to my house.......yelling at customer service FTW!!!

I hate it when it happens, but that's why I sometimes feel the bag to see which has more!.

laugh.gif
, the customer service actually care. Call 'em and get a bunch of free bags.

also next time buy 4 25cent bags instead of 1 dollar bag.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

laugh.gif
, the customer service actually care. Call 'em and get a bunch of free bags.

also next time buy 4 25cent bags instead of 1 dollar bag.
pimp.gif
they're 3 for a dollar now.
the economy FTL
tired.gif

Originally Posted by austing03

If you knew how chips were produced you wouldn't eat them.
When I was in elementary my class went on a field trip to an Old Dutch factory. I dunno if you have Old Dutch in the states, but they're achip company here in Canada.

We got to see the whole assembly line, basically, and it wasn't bad at all. Maybe a lot of grease, but it gets baked out.

What's Frito Lay do that's so gross?

Back
Top Bottom