Operation Facebook? R.I.P Nov 5, 2011 ?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

so on the 4th, I should start saving chicks pictures?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How will I have the assurance of knowing I have friends if theres no statuss to be commented on?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

How will I know when these independent women are tired of dealing with these lame $!* %+%@!! that don't know how to treat a woman?
Yes I'm also curious to know what they will do in the next couple of hours and repeat how much they "love their life"

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

They wanted to do this sooner but it was rescheduled for Guy Fawkes Night. Get your popcorn ready, that's supposed to be a huge day in the underweb community.
nerd.gif

it will certainly /b/e a day to remember.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

so on the 4th, I should start saving chicks pictures?

You should have been doing that all along, sir. 3 months is just not enough time.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by donpoppa

time for me to remove my cell number and other email addresses.
I never got why people put their phone numbers on FB, unless you ONLY accept personal friends.
I see chicks with 2k + friends with their phone number out there.
sick.gif

i only friend people i know and plus its my google voice.

I just use FB mainly to keep in touch with long-distance family members and close friends. If this goes down that's really my biggest concern.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

I just use FB mainly to keep in touch with long-distance family members and close friends. If this goes down that's really my biggest concern.

There's no place for this kind of rational thinking in this thread.Kindly make your exit good sir.

1. Go on Facebook
2. Go to Account
3. Go to Edit Friends
4. Go to Contacts.

mindbloan

theres some people that deleted from my phone a long time ago. what do.

how long had they had this?

i want to deactivate but im tryna get into fb ads right now lol.

Why they trying to save people who are dumb enough to post their lives on facebook anyways?

If someone is going to post their cell #, every picture of them on their computer, address and social security number on a social networking site, the issue isn't the site, it's the people.

People acting like they post social security numbers on there. What are they gonna steal, my name?

Originally Posted by scshift

Why they trying to save people who are dumb enough to post their lives on facebook anyways?

If someone is going to post their cell #, every picture of them on their computer, address and social security number on a social networking site, the issue isn't the site, it's the people.

It is the site though. A cell phone number ain't really that serious. It's the fact that they use all kinda sneaky methods to get you to give up your privacy without you even knowing it, all the while hiding behind a really cool new "feature"

If your number is already on there, theres no point in removing it now
laugh.gif
IF YOUR FACEBOOK EMAIL IS THE SAME AS YOUR EMAIL FOR IMPORTANT SITES, OR YOU USE THE SAME PASS FOR EVERYTHING, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD FOR BANK ACCOUNTS, PAYPAL, AND ANYTHING SENSITIVE. Cannot stress this enough. If user info gets leaked, people WILL be Googling email addresses and finding connections. I promise you this. Just a heads up.

They don't need you to post your ssn, all thats needed is your name.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

1. Go on Facebook
2. Go to Account
3. Go to Edit Friends
4. Go to Contacts.

mindbloan

theres some people that deleted from my phone a long time ago. what do.

how long had they had this?

i want to deactivate but im tryna get into fb ads right now lol.
Never knew that. 

Originally Posted by scshift

Everytime I read your posts I imagine Monta Ellis speaking.

Back
Top Bottom