operation niketalk clean up thread.... how to make it better

kakashi

Banned
really, this is getting rediculous.

every post in here is 60% garbage, there's a post of a kid who obviously set up a half dozen facebook and myspace pages

just to pretend he's talking to someone's girl? this thread goes on for thirty plus pages and it's not consider "trolling", oh it'sok

as long it happens outside of niketalk. but i posted a thread and planned on posting actual pics of me and her and it gets locked after

eight replies?
smh.gif

then you have these females that are obviously dudes
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
, pretending to be female users. yet they never post pictures,videos

nor myspace/facebook pages showing their interest in niketalk. let alone invite more female friends to join. their characteristics just scream

15 year old adolescent male
indifferent.gif

may i add the annoying teenagers? you anything other one sentence replies or stonface emoticons and it's "coolstory bro".

i've posted normal events like going to work, going to the gym, and buying my friends some rounds of beer on a pre-paid debit card

and kids are calling ducktales like i've made billion dollar playboy extravagant claims.

people! it's a message board, a forum...a community of users (that hopefully lead productive lives outside of the internet).

your posts are supposed to be at least 10 to 20 lines why the $%%# do you need cliff notes on 2 $+@%+$@ paragraphs?

some of you guys say that you're in college? well if you go to a decent facility i know your brain is trained to speed read 4 to 5 pages

double spaced in maybe 5 minutes.

i know as soon as this is posted i'm gonna be bombarded with stonefaces and comments from some doofy teenager that probably dropped out

of middle school and the only thing he's done since 8:30am was make some economy brand pop-tarts with large amounts of frosting on top, log

onto niketalk and take periodic breaks to play with himself until is raw and his tailbone hurts from sitting all day in a chair that smells like socks and

water buffalo vagina...that has a cam'ron themed username or some polar opposite of himself name like "shredded parmesan divincci" or "airjordan

dinero".

i never saw so many user claim to be "real" but take part is adolescent middle school antics, even though some of you are like thirty andmarried

with children.

lets make a community that actually has some type of integrity on a consistent basis with meaningful posts and user that can carry a discussion

with means other than "cool story bro" or one lined responses. sneaker collecting has dwendled the last couple of years and i doubt after 2010 it can

be niketalk's flag ship attraction...hell look at the showcase forum. less and less nikes.

this is definitely getting "cool story bro"'ed

trust - i understand what you're saying but... welcome to niketalk

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

The Hypocrisy...
i posted this at 1:52 and you thoroughly read over 200 lines in 45secs? cause your reply was 1:53
indifferent.gif

prime example of nt'ers sheepishly agree to
smh.gif

Honestly NT has always had it's trolls..it's either you pay attention to them or you ignore them...

..simply as that. What else can you do about it?

First thing that should be done is take away your thread making privileges.

then your posting privileges.

then your life.
devil.gif

Yeah we definitely need more threads about how much you wish you were white... that's what makes NT great.

Back
Top Bottom