Opinions on the X3. BMW heads , need opinions.

I'd say no, because the mileage is too high and well depending on reviews I don't think it's the best series BMW has come up with.

Which engine btw?

And personally I think it's ugly. Especially when compared to the Q5.

Mileage is a tad high but I say why not if your helping your mom out also.
If she has taken good care of the car then it should be fine.
Find a good BMW independent down there to service your car and you should be fine.
The x3 however is a car I'm not a HUGE fan of. Always thought it was kind of pointless to get the X3 because if you need space...X3 isn't gonna cut it...If you don't need space why get an suv?

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I have my eye on the 12' X3, it looks
smokin.gif

I like the Q5 better, maybe even the GLK? I'd probably get a Cayenne over any other though. Maybe even an Evoque.
Evoque has a pretty small engine compared to its competitors, Cayenne is a bit bigger i compare it with the Q7 and the X5, the Q5 and the GLK is
pimp.gif
...I really love the new X3 though I drive a Nissan Rogue now and its about the same size so i wont might making that power switch

I love the Q5 also but I'll have to travel for maintenance/etc. I'm 100+ miles from an Audi dealership.
laugh.gif
The GLK looks too feminine to me.I cannot trust Rovers except for the Defender lol.Idk, I love the body on the X3. The rouge is not a bad truck at all though
pimp.gif
I'd keep it.

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

"We don't drive X5's we give 'em to baby-mammas"
so basically da x3 is dead to rights.
laugh.gif

da current gen is waaaaaay better then da first gen ill tell you that.

RunningFishy wrote
I haven't owned nor operated on a BMW before but do know that the average joe could not do even the simplest maintenance w/o taking it to the shop.

Well damb. Based on your posts I was thinking you owned the entire fleet. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

"We don't drive X5's we give 'em to baby-mammas"
laugh.gif

Can you afford an x5 bruh?

Jay got you kids brainwashed.
You're too serious. Dude quoted a song lyric that related to the topic and you gotta ask him what he can afford? You gotta calm down.

NT recommends nothing but BMWs and I swear a lot of them have no clue what theyre talking about....

never operate on a 1st gen x3 before but i love how my 11" x3 drives, gas milage wise isn't so great compared to it competitors but i love the exterior and the interior of the X3.

Back
Top Bottom