Orange County Republican Party Official e-mails "Obama Monkey Family" picture

image-A67B_4DA83B4C.gif

Dudes are right about there being a big difference between the poor parts of Orange County and the wealthy parts. You're really trying to compare Santa Ana, Westminster and Garden Grove to Laguna, Dana Point, even Irvine? Irvine is oozing with money, so many huge corporations are centered there, and that place is expanding like crazy. It changed drastically in the 5 years I lived there, and I'm sure I'd hardly recognize a lot of ##*# if I went back again 5 years later.

The picture and joke are ******ed, and I absolutely refuse to believe she didn't at one point think about the possibility of it being seen as racist.

Dudes are right about there being a big difference between the poor parts of Orange County and the wealthy parts. You're really trying to compare Santa Ana, Westminster and Garden Grove to Laguna, Dana Point, even Irvine? Irvine is oozing with money, so many huge corporations are centered there, and that place is expanding like crazy. It changed drastically in the 5 years I lived there, and I'm sure I'd hardly recognize a lot of ##*# if I went back again 5 years later.

The picture and joke are ******ed, and I absolutely refuse to believe she didn't at one point think about the possibility of it being seen as racist.

I feel like someone is tryna sabotage the republican party
nerd.gif

The tea party makes them look awful
sick.gif

I feel like someone is tryna sabotage the republican party
nerd.gif

The tea party makes them look awful
sick.gif

For her sake i hope she's lying about not realizing how this could be racist. If not, she's clearly mentally handicapped and unfit for office. Either way she should be done. Our politicians do too poor a job to be given this leeway. Like seriously, is there any other job where no one would get an outstanding on a survey and still be ok?

For her sake i hope she's lying about not realizing how this could be racist. If not, she's clearly mentally handicapped and unfit for office. Either way she should be done. Our politicians do too poor a job to be given this leeway. Like seriously, is there any other job where no one would get an outstanding on a survey and still be ok?

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

Am I the only person who thought this photo was a little bit funny? It's racist and all that, but it's still pretty funny. Especially the "Now you know why no birth certificate."

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

Am I the only person who thought this photo was a little bit funny? It's racist and all that, but it's still pretty funny. Especially the "Now you know why no birth certificate."

indifferent.gif

Its mindboggling the amount of disrespect that the president has gotten since he got into office.
In the past, no one would dare talk to the President of the United States the way some of these racist republicans talk to Obama.

I will thoroughly enjoy the look on their faces when he is re-elected.

Its mindboggling the amount of disrespect that the president has gotten since he got into office.
In the past, no one would dare talk to the President of the United States the way some of these racist republicans talk to Obama.

I will thoroughly enjoy the look on their faces when he is re-elected.

Back
Top Bottom