Orange County Republican Party Official e-mails "Obama Monkey Family" picture

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

THANK YOU... low brow stunts like this is nothing new in the world of politics. 

So you are saying Obama looks like a monkey like Bush did/does? I dont see the similarities. She was clearly comparing him to a monkey because he was black not because he actually had mannerisms like a monkey.
laugh.gif
 wat. 
in what part of my post did you get that assumption from?
You made it seem like the Bush situation was similar to the current Obama situation if not I apologize.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

THANK YOU... low brow stunts like this is nothing new in the world of politics. 

So you are saying Obama looks like a monkey like Bush did/does? I dont see the similarities. She was clearly comparing him to a monkey because he was black not because he actually had mannerisms like a monkey.
laugh.gif
 wat. 
in what part of my post did you get that assumption from?
You made it seem like the Bush situation was similar to the current Obama situation if not I apologize.

is anyone more shocked at davenport's stupidity? i can't believe people still question obama's birth origins.

is anyone more shocked at davenport's stupidity? i can't believe people still question obama's birth origins.

SMH at people getting all bent out of shape over this Obama monkey. Presidents are suppose to be ridiculed and made fun of.

Yes, the black president being compared to a monkey, which has strong historical racist undertones is perfectly normal. People have no reason to get bent out of shape because white people haven't compared blacks to monkeys for the duration of this country's history.

That might've been one of the dumbest posts that I've EVER seen on this site. That says a lot too.

SMH at people getting all bent out of shape over this Obama monkey. Presidents are suppose to be ridiculed and made fun of.

Yes, the black president being compared to a monkey, which has strong historical racist undertones is perfectly normal. People have no reason to get bent out of shape because white people haven't compared blacks to monkeys for the duration of this country's history.

That might've been one of the dumbest posts that I've EVER seen on this site. That says a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom