Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a bunch of the Ducks that are in the NFL got the 5's as well. According to Instagram. The perks of being part of that family I guess. The rich get richer.

Looks like these landed on eBay. 1 pair. Size 12 I believe. Price is soaring. First pair ever available to the public. Worth a lot IMO. Just not sure how much. Would post a link, but I got slapped on the wrist for that before. Search eBay. They'll show up.

Looks like these landed on eBay. 1 pair. Size 12 I believe. Price is soaring. First pair ever available to the public. Worth a lot IMO. Just not sure how much. Would post a link, but I got slapped on the wrist for that before. Search eBay. They'll show up.
I see a sz 13 currently going for $8,200. 
mean.gif
 They're a nice pair of shoes, but not nearly that nice.

Another pair of the 5's have hit the feeBay. Well kind of. The listing looks like a scam to me. Pics obviously stolen off a current players Instagram. Sell has no feedback. Shady business. Luckily everyone can see through the scam as well, no bids. Be careful people!

So the real listing ended at $10,000. That's good money. Won't even argue that they're not worth it. Obviously they are worth around that much to at least a few people.

And looks like the fake listing is over $1000. That's not good IMO. Hope someone doesn't get scammed out of that money.

yeah only in yeezy numbers, so limited only to certain ebay raper reseller accounts.

another nice colourway completely ruined by artificial hype. until i heard this i was keen. now, jordan can stick them up his stinker.

but then again, it's just another five. *yawn*

pass

Last edited:
Damn..... I really like these 5s..... but if they're super limited there's no point even trying

How does this fool get hooked up with "Oregon" PE's, If he sales fake GMarket shoes? Hes awready been put on blast many times. 

We need to put him up ther with AIR-RANDY.... This fool never had anything of Oregon and now you see all them PE's behind him...

Hype Beast.

Looks like the release date is coming from a somewhat legit source... Not talking about the Huff character above, talking about sneaker websites. I guess I still doubt it though. I'll believe it when I see it.

These are too sweeet. Perfect pair already has these. They should release the rest of the oregons as well. All are fire

they are tuff i could see me rockin these w the all black nudies all day. That's a reflective tongue right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom