Original Jordan XIII White/Red/Grey Toe

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!

Am I the only one that wishes that Brand Jordan would give us these in their original form?  At least as a QS!!

I think we all wish that JB would give us most of the most recent releases, as well as past releases, in the original form and quality but as the years pass, each wish will not be granted or it maybe they will. And even then people will continue to buy the shoe/brand regardless of the form, quality, color, price, etc.

I think we all wish that JB would give us most of the most recent releases, as well as past releases, in the original form and quality but as the years pass, each wish will not be granted or it maybe they will. And even then people will continue to buy the shoe/brand regardless of the form, quality, color, price, etc.

I agree 100%... it's as if they forgot their saying, "QUALITY inspired by the greatest player ever" and have moved more towards, quality inspired by the likes of say, Greg Oden? It truly is embarrassing, if only they would take a step back and actually look at the product that we all fell in love with once before and now they are recreating it so poorly. But hey, they're getting theirs. Sorry to beat a dead horse but just my 2 cents.

I agree 100%... it's as if they forgot their saying, "QUALITY inspired by the greatest player ever" and have moved more towards, quality inspired by the likes of say, Greg Oden? It truly is embarrassing, if only they would take a step back and actually look at the product that we all fell in love with once before and now they are recreating it so poorly. But hey, they're getting theirs. Sorry to beat a dead horse but just my 2 cents.

*Also, if I can recall... these originally didn't come out looking like this because the NBA wouldn't allow grey as one of the primary colors because it wasn't in their uniform. Since he's not playing anymore why not do what you originally planned and see how it goes over??

*Also, if I can recall... these originally didn't come out looking like this because the NBA wouldn't allow grey as one of the primary colors because it wasn't in their uniform. Since he's not playing anymore why not do what you originally planned and see how it goes over??

Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.

Never liked these, and judging by the massive bleeding on the pods, these should come boxed with a Tampax.

Originally Posted by jumpman24

I feel every word you say. Don't get me wrong, I still buy the shoes, but it's frustrating that it seems they don't put 110% into the brand (referring to the materials/quality) as they use to back when I first started collecting (13 years ago). But I can't completely blame JB as we are putting ourselves into a deeper debt/recession every year and it's reality that all fortune 500/Big Box companies need to make as much profit as they can for the most cheapest cost. The rich have to get richer.

I feel every word you say. Don't get me wrong, I still buy the shoes, but it's frustrating that it seems they don't put 110% into the brand (referring to the materials/quality) as they use to back when I first started collecting (13 years ago). But I can't completely blame JB as we are putting ourselves into a deeper debt/recession every year and it's reality that all fortune 500/Big Box companies need to make as much profit as they can for the most cheapest cost. The rich have to get richer.

I LOVE THESE THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THE GREY TOES THAT RELEASED MINUS THE PINK PODS

I LOVE THESE THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THE GREY TOES THAT RELEASED MINUS THE PINK PODS

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

roll.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
roll.gif
They should add a compartment on the tongue, since it is so dang long anyways, to store the tampon or a maxi-pad in.
laugh.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
roll.gif
They should add a compartment on the tongue, since it is so dang long anyways, to store the tampon or a maxi-pad in.
laugh.gif

I'd rather have the true OG White Red XIII's that just dropped. They're so much cleaner than these.

Back
Top Bottom