orlando 10s 12/8/2018

I made a promise that I was only going to cop the infrared and bred 4 and I’ll be done

But damn these look good

Yea I’m in for these too. December will be tough on my wallet with these, concords and those Tinker 8s. Might have to pass on the Tinkers if the fam wants any gifts for Christmas lol

So glad these are an OG retro and not the Nick Anderson PE. If they’re anything like the retro of the Shadow X’s from this year this will be one of the most faithful retro’s ever. Wish we could get a faithful retro of the Chicago X’s and none of that checkered lining crap from ‘12 or the horrible 45 PE from ‘15. The rest of the city series HAS to come out now but it seems like this year’s theme was dedicated to Mike coming out of retirement....

And did toe box Steels get scrapped :nerd:

I like the 90s like graphic on the inside of the tongue. One example of a improvement on the original design

So glad these are an OG retro and not the Nick Anderson PE. If they’re anything like the retro of the Shadow X’s from this year this will be one of the most faithful retro’s ever. Wish we could get a faithful retro of the Chicago X’s and none of that checkered lining crap from ‘12 or the horrible 45 PE from ‘15. The rest of the city series HAS to come out now but it seems like this year’s theme was dedicated to Mike coming out of retirement....

And did toe box Steels get scrapped :nerd:

I’m just realizing how accurate these latest shadows were. Had to dew it

How come updates n news on these has been real scarce? There also not on any JB Holiday release list.

I guess from the gs pics a page over there still coming out its just all gone quiet.

This is my must have release of the year

I’m more excited for these than the Concords

Same, maybe because it’s the first time they are being release in 23 years

And because I dreamed of once owning all the Og city series, but those prices they were going for back then were heartbreaks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom