orlando 10s 12/8/2018

What were they going for and when were they going for that respective amount?

Damn, I have to remember lol.

Back then in 2006 or so Chicago’s, Sacramento and Seattle’s were fetching 800+

I believe the Orlando and Knick were around that same price range. They are pretty much the same shoe other than the color jumpman at the bottom

Damn, I have to remember lol.

Back then in 2006 or so Chicago’s, Sacramento and Seattle’s were fetching 800+

I believe the Orlando and Knick were around that same price range. They are pretty much the same shoe other than the color jumpman at the bottom

Wow, insane prices-at least OG 10s are wearable even today with a little barge cement to hold them together after the inevitable sole separation.

just stopped by in hopes for some pics. cant wait for these! got the go ahead from my lady for these and concords since i got her powder blues a few years back. she thinks theyre the same shoe and loves when we have the same kicks

Jordan brand is going back to the early 2000s and releasing pics only a month or two before release date. They also aren’t dropping as much info as early. It’s been happening all year. Good for jb. Early UA and rep stores make too much money off them.

The anticipation is killing me lol sucks we have to wait a month or so before now

just stopped by in hopes for some pics. cant wait for these! got the go ahead from my lady for these and concords since i got her powder blues a few years back. she thinks theyre the same shoe and loves when we have the same kicks
Yeah these do look alil similar to the powder blues these and the knicks just have a darker shade of blue and the knicks got a orange jumpman but I’m still in I wanted the powder blue when they release a couple years back but didn’t have the funds happy to see these so I can get somewhat of an redemption

Back
Top Bottom