Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by swendro88

1UCUS.jpg

*DEAD*
Moar?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

First of all, I am ecstatic about this.

But are we saying the reason Osama was found is because the government of Pakistan finally decided to cooperate with us after he started ordering attacks against them? Basically, we would have never found him if he would have just chilled out. That's how slippery this dude was.

This could have happend 7 years ago, if it wasn't for the stupid Iraq War.
I absolutely agree with this statement.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif
it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?
lets give Kwame Brown credit for the Lakers last chip while you at it
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Hey, he was apart of the deal that sent Pau to LA
roll.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

First of all, I am ecstatic about this.

But are we saying the reason Osama was found is because the government of Pakistan finally decided to cooperate with us after he started ordering attacks against them? Basically, we would have never found him if he would have just chilled out. That's how slippery this dude was.

This could have happend 7 years ago, if it wasn't for the stupid Iraq War.
I absolutely agree with this statement.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

FOR WHAT?
nerd.gif
it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?
lets give Kwame Brown credit for the Lakers last chip while you at it
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Hey, he was apart of the deal that sent Pau to LA
roll.gif

thanks to bush and obama, bush started it, obama finished it, bush didnt get kicked out his time ran out he handed obama what he had what he knew and it even took obama what almost 3 years to get him still

thanks to bush and obama, bush started it, obama finished it, bush didnt get kicked out his time ran out he handed obama what he had what he knew and it even took obama what almost 3 years to get him still

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?

Back
Top Bottom