Osama Bin Laden is dead

Can't imagine to be the person that was the trigger man. INFINITE respect among all his peers... yet the world will never know his/her name!
smokin.gif

Can't imagine to be the person that was the trigger man. INFINITE respect among all his peers... yet the world will never know his/her name!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?
same reason people celebrated for the moon landing. THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY'RE TOLD TO BELIEVE.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe the White House took out the time to get Organizing for America to celebrate in front of the White House. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Just one big theater stage. 
That's what I was initially thinking as well.
While gas prices continue to surge, food staples are becoming commodity traders' personal pinata, we spend trillions on wars, and jobs continue to be as scarce as Lebron's hairline. All a distraction... 

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?
same reason people celebrated for the moon landing. THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY'RE TOLD TO BELIEVE.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe the White House took out the time to get Organizing for America to celebrate in front of the White House. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Just one big theater stage. 
That's what I was initially thinking as well.
While gas prices continue to surge, food staples are becoming commodity traders' personal pinata, we spend trillions on wars, and jobs continue to be as scarce as Lebron's hairline. All a distraction... 

Back
Top Bottom