Osama Bin Laden is dead

idk y you guys are responding to half of these little kids questions, you know they start mashing at the keyboard without thinking, asking for pics and proof the dude was killed hours ago jus take the info for what its worth and continue living. Dude was the #1 most wanted person in the world you really think keeping him alive would have made things better? Al queda wud hav benn all over the US like fleas on a dog trying to get their leader back, and to everyone asking why he wasnt buried, like i said dude was the #1 most wanted person in the world and the leader of the largest terrorist group in the world, the burial site would have benn problematic on a daily basis. We are the public, do you really think we are going to get all the information in at least a week, let alone a day? Lets use our common sense real quick

Deuce King wrote:
The San Antonio Spurs didn't lose in the 1st round of the playoffs..........I wasn't there.......I didn't see it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x
pimp.gif
^
pimp.gif
best thing said in this thread, sad part is majority will scroll pass it without letting it marinate in their heads....

Originally Posted by rashi

Obama is a killing machine. Teenage pirates, children in Libya and Afghanistan, "terrorists" in Yemen, now this?

I'm so glad this government took it upon itself to invade a nuclear armed Pakistan. I'm sure they are loving this.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Obama is a killing machine. Teenage pirates, children in Libya and Afghanistan, "terrorists" in Yemen, now this?

I'm so glad this government took it upon itself to invade a nuclear armed Pakistan. I'm sure they are loving this.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

he did what he was alive to do. now he is a martyr to the taliban. Now will america pull out? or are we gonna have another 3rd world abortion.

Osama is dead.

so troops can come home now?

tumblr_l9o7s8dzph1qbf2ys.gif

are gas prices going down?

tumblr_l9o7upvLpi1qc87wk.gif

is airport security gonna stop cavity searching on the regular?

tumblr_l9o7v46S811qc87wk.gif

is the war over?

tumblr_l9dotzYycR1qadtw8.gif

yea, didnt think so.

Osama is dead.

is the war over?

yea, didnt think so.

he did what he was alive to do. now he is a martyr to the taliban. Now will america pull out? or are we gonna have another 3rd world abortion.

They definitely have to have proof of his death. Whether it's pictures or videos or something. I'm sure we'll see them... but no one will believe them, so I'm confused at what kind of proof you need in order to believe he's really dead.

I guess you can either believe it or not... Whatever decision you make regarding OBL's death doesn't mean we're not still at war and we're not still in danger from terrorism.

And all these people thinking that Hitler and Osama's death are in some way connected are idiots.

Hitler killed himself on April 30th, 1945, not May 1st. It wasn't confirmed to the U.S. until May 3rd. So %%** about any correlation!

They definitely have to have proof of his death. Whether it's pictures or videos or something. I'm sure we'll see them... but no one will believe them, so I'm confused at what kind of proof you need in order to believe he's really dead.

I guess you can either believe it or not... Whatever decision you make regarding OBL's death doesn't mean we're not still at war and we're not still in danger from terrorism.

And all these people thinking that Hitler and Osama's death are in some way connected are idiots.

Hitler killed himself on April 30th, 1945, not May 1st. It wasn't confirmed to the U.S. until May 3rd. So %%** about any correlation!

Another thing that boggles my mind, Pakistan is supposedly an ally on the war on terrorism but they were harbouring this man all this time? The ISI (Pakistani's CIA) are shady as hell. Like that CBS Dan Rather report I posted, there are claims they were treating Bin Laden in one of their military hospitals the night before 9/11 and he of his whereabouts the day after. Obama was giving all these kudos to them during his speech. There is definitely some work behind the scenes and some underlying working linka between the CIA and ISI.

I don't know, something is just not adding up in all this.

Here is a summary of one of the links I just posted which is interesting to read.

Summary

Pakistan's chief spy Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad "was in the US when the attacks occurred." He arrived in the US on the 4th of September, a full week before the attacks. He had meetings at the State Department "after" the attacks on the WTC. But he also had "a regular visit of consultations" with his US counterparts at the CIA and the Pentagon during the week prior to September 11.

What was the nature of these routine "pre-September 11 consultations"? Were they in any way related to the subsequent "post-September 11 consultations" pertaining to Pakistan's decision to cooperate with Washington. Was the planning of war being discussed between Pakistani and US officials?

On the 9th of September while General Ahmad was in the US, the leader of the Northern Alliance Commander Ahmad Shah Masood was assassinated. The Northern Alliance had informed the Bush Administration that the ISI was allegedly implicated in the assassination.

The Bush Administration consciously took the decision in "the post September 11 consultations" with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad to directly "cooperate" with Pakistan's military intelligence (ISI) despite its links to Osama bin Laden and the Taliban and its alleged role in the assassination of Commander Masood, which coincidentally occurred two days before the terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile, senior Pentagon and State Department officials had been rushed to Islamabad to put the finishing touches on America's war plans. And on the Sunday prior to the onslaught of the bombing of major cities in Afghanistan (October 7th), Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad was sacked from his position as head of the ISI in what was described as a routine "reshuffling."

In the days following General Ahmad's dismissal, a report published in the Times of India, revealed the links between Pakistan's Chief spy Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad and the presumed "ring leader" of the WTC attacks Mohamed Atta. The Times of India article was based on an official intelligence report of the Delhi government that had been transmitted through official channels to Washington. Quoting an Indian government source Agence France Press (AFP) confirms in this regard that: "The evidence we [the Government of India] have supplied to the US is of a much wider range and depth than just one piece of paper linking a rogue general to some misplaced act of terrorism."

The revelation of the Times of India article has several implications. The Indian intelligence report not only points to the links between ISI Chief General Ahmad and terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta, it also indicates that other ISI officials might have had contacts with the terrorists. Moreover, it suggests that the September 11 attacks were not an act of "individual terrorism" organised by a separate Al Qaeda cell, but rather they were part of coordinated military-intelligence operation, emanating from Pakistan's ISI.

The Times of India report also sheds light on the nature of General Ahmad's "business activities" in the US during the week prior to September 11, raising the distinct possibility of ISI contacts with Mohamed Atta in the US "prior" to the attacks on the WTC, precisely at the time when General Mahmoud and his delegation were on a so-called "regular visit of consultations" with US officials.

In assessing the alleged links between the terrorists and the ISI, it should be understood that Lt. General Ahmad as head of the ISI was a "US approved appointee". As head of the ISI since 1999, he was in liaison with his US counterparts in the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Pentagon. Also bear in mind that Pakistan's ISI remained throughout the entire post Cold War era until the present, the launch-pad for CIA covert operations in the Caucasus, Central Asia and the Balkans

The existence of an "ISI-Osama-Taliban axis" was a matter of public record. The links between the ISI and agencies of the US government including the CIA are also a matter of public record. The Bush Administration was fully cognizant of Lt. General Ahmad's role. In other words, rather than waging a campaign against international terrorism, the evidence would suggest that it is indirectly abetting international terrorism, using the Pakistani ISI as a "go-between".

The Bush Administration's links with Pakistan's ISI --including its "consultations" with General Ahmad in the week prior to September 11-- raise the issue of "complicity". While Ahmad was talking to US officials at the CIA and the Pentagon, ISI officials were allegedly also in contact with the September 11 terrorists.

In other words, according to the Indian government intelligence report, the perpetrators of the September 11 attacks had links to Pakistan's ISI, which in turn has links to agencies of the US government. What this suggests is that key individuals within the US military-intelligence establishment might have known about the ISI contacts with the September 11 terrorist "ring-leader" Mohamed Atta and failed to act.

Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established. The least one can expect at this stage is an inquiry. What is crystal clear, however, is that this war is not a "campaign against international terrorism". It is a war of conquest with devastating consequences for the future of humanity. And the American people have been consciously and deliberately misled by their government. Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established.

And the American people have been consciously and deliberately misled by their government.

Ultimately the truth must prevail. The falsehoods behind America's war against the people of Afghanistan must be unveiled.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO111A.html

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif
Not even 40 years ago, the government gave my people STD's and lied to them about what they were getting treated for. My bad if I'm skeptical
eyes.gif
skepticism is warranted.
ignorance is not.
Ok, then we're on the same page.
Ignorance is believing a compulsive liar is being honest, when their track record speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
ok if you wanna go the logical route why risk US Navy Seals? into a risky mansion full of high security terrorist and not just bomb it?

Can u imagine the conspiracy theorist if they just bombed the place and had no body or DNA of Osama?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

indifferent.gif
Not even 40 years ago, the government gave my people STD's and lied to them about what they were getting treated for. My bad if I'm skeptical
eyes.gif
skepticism is warranted.
ignorance is not.
Ok, then we're on the same page.
Ignorance is believing a compulsive liar is being honest, when their track record speaks for itself.

^
ok if you wanna go the logical route why risk US Navy Seals? into a risky mansion full of high security terrorist and not just bomb it?

Can u imagine the conspiracy theorist if they just bombed the place and had no body or DNA of Osama?
roll.gif

Another thing that boggles my mind, Pakistan is supposedly an ally on the war on terrorism but they were harbouring this man all this time? The ISI (Pakistani's CIA) are shady as hell. Like that CBS Dan Rather report I posted, there are claims they were treating Bin Laden in one of their military hospitals the night before 9/11 and he of his whereabouts the day after. Obama was giving all these kudos to them during his speech. There is definitely some work behind the scenes and some underlying working linka between the CIA and ISI.

I don't know, something is just not adding up in all this.

Here is a summary of one of the links I just posted which is interesting to read.

Summary

Pakistan's chief spy Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad "was in the US when the attacks occurred." He arrived in the US on the 4th of September, a full week before the attacks. He had meetings at the State Department "after" the attacks on the WTC. But he also had "a regular visit of consultations" with his US counterparts at the CIA and the Pentagon during the week prior to September 11.

What was the nature of these routine "pre-September 11 consultations"? Were they in any way related to the subsequent "post-September 11 consultations" pertaining to Pakistan's decision to cooperate with Washington. Was the planning of war being discussed between Pakistani and US officials?

On the 9th of September while General Ahmad was in the US, the leader of the Northern Alliance Commander Ahmad Shah Masood was assassinated. The Northern Alliance had informed the Bush Administration that the ISI was allegedly implicated in the assassination.

The Bush Administration consciously took the decision in "the post September 11 consultations" with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad to directly "cooperate" with Pakistan's military intelligence (ISI) despite its links to Osama bin Laden and the Taliban and its alleged role in the assassination of Commander Masood, which coincidentally occurred two days before the terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile, senior Pentagon and State Department officials had been rushed to Islamabad to put the finishing touches on America's war plans. And on the Sunday prior to the onslaught of the bombing of major cities in Afghanistan (October 7th), Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad was sacked from his position as head of the ISI in what was described as a routine "reshuffling."

In the days following General Ahmad's dismissal, a report published in the Times of India, revealed the links between Pakistan's Chief spy Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad and the presumed "ring leader" of the WTC attacks Mohamed Atta. The Times of India article was based on an official intelligence report of the Delhi government that had been transmitted through official channels to Washington. Quoting an Indian government source Agence France Press (AFP) confirms in this regard that: "The evidence we [the Government of India] have supplied to the US is of a much wider range and depth than just one piece of paper linking a rogue general to some misplaced act of terrorism."

The revelation of the Times of India article has several implications. The Indian intelligence report not only points to the links between ISI Chief General Ahmad and terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta, it also indicates that other ISI officials might have had contacts with the terrorists. Moreover, it suggests that the September 11 attacks were not an act of "individual terrorism" organised by a separate Al Qaeda cell, but rather they were part of coordinated military-intelligence operation, emanating from Pakistan's ISI.

The Times of India report also sheds light on the nature of General Ahmad's "business activities" in the US during the week prior to September 11, raising the distinct possibility of ISI contacts with Mohamed Atta in the US "prior" to the attacks on the WTC, precisely at the time when General Mahmoud and his delegation were on a so-called "regular visit of consultations" with US officials.

In assessing the alleged links between the terrorists and the ISI, it should be understood that Lt. General Ahmad as head of the ISI was a "US approved appointee". As head of the ISI since 1999, he was in liaison with his US counterparts in the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Pentagon. Also bear in mind that Pakistan's ISI remained throughout the entire post Cold War era until the present, the launch-pad for CIA covert operations in the Caucasus, Central Asia and the Balkans

The existence of an "ISI-Osama-Taliban axis" was a matter of public record. The links between the ISI and agencies of the US government including the CIA are also a matter of public record. The Bush Administration was fully cognizant of Lt. General Ahmad's role. In other words, rather than waging a campaign against international terrorism, the evidence would suggest that it is indirectly abetting international terrorism, using the Pakistani ISI as a "go-between".

The Bush Administration's links with Pakistan's ISI --including its "consultations" with General Ahmad in the week prior to September 11-- raise the issue of "complicity". While Ahmad was talking to US officials at the CIA and the Pentagon, ISI officials were allegedly also in contact with the September 11 terrorists.

In other words, according to the Indian government intelligence report, the perpetrators of the September 11 attacks had links to Pakistan's ISI, which in turn has links to agencies of the US government. What this suggests is that key individuals within the US military-intelligence establishment might have known about the ISI contacts with the September 11 terrorist "ring-leader" Mohamed Atta and failed to act.

Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established. The least one can expect at this stage is an inquiry. What is crystal clear, however, is that this war is not a "campaign against international terrorism". It is a war of conquest with devastating consequences for the future of humanity. And the American people have been consciously and deliberately misled by their government. Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established.

And the American people have been consciously and deliberately misled by their government.

Ultimately the truth must prevail. The falsehoods behind America's war against the people of Afghanistan must be unveiled.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO111A.html

Navy Seals could have easily let off a flash grenade or a gas grenade then captured him alive

it dont make since.....Why not capture him prove to us its really him! have him face trail then do what you feel AFTER the fact........kinda makes me believe this is just a big hoopla
My dude, it's not as easy as Black Ops. 
laugh.gif
... Sometimes, things just don't make any since.. 
Define BADASS : SEAL Team Six Unit. Infiltration, Mission objective, Extraction in < 40 min; Team Casualties = 0. WIN. I'm already excited for the Discovery channel/History channel specials on the operation. GOOD RIDDANCE! to that waste of life bin laden.

Swag. 
pimp.gif

Navy Seals could have easily let off a flash grenade or a gas grenade then captured him alive

it dont make since.....Why not capture him prove to us its really him! have him face trail then do what you feel AFTER the fact........kinda makes me believe this is just a big hoopla
My dude, it's not as easy as Black Ops. 
laugh.gif
... Sometimes, things just don't make any since.. 
Define BADASS : SEAL Team Six Unit. Infiltration, Mission objective, Extraction in < 40 min; Team Casualties = 0. WIN. I'm already excited for the Discovery channel/History channel specials on the operation. GOOD RIDDANCE! to that waste of life bin laden.

Swag. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

^

roll.gif
Obama - "This morning I signed off on a mission to bomb a building in the middle of a Pakistani city of 1 Million people... Osama was in there soooooo its all good yall we're avenged!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That woulda gone over well.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

^

roll.gif
Obama - "This morning I signed off on a mission to bomb a building in the middle of a Pakistani city of 1 Million people... Osama was in there soooooo its all good yall we're avenged!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That woulda gone over well.

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Osama is dead.

is the war over?

yea, didnt think so.

Well done, but the weezy one was the best gif out of all of them. 
War is big business. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

The only house on the block, which was 8x larger than any other dwelling in the surrounding area, to burn their trash? I mean, are they really expecting us to believe this sort of thing?

I guess we should go into literally every city in the 'Stan brothers and look for houses that are "larger" than their neighbors - I bet there's a terrorist there!
It wasnt just because the house was big....They followed couriers, they burned their trash, had no phone or internet, etc...

Back
Top Bottom