Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
ok if you wanna go the logical route why risk US Navy Seals? into a risky mansion full of high security terrorist and not just bomb it?

I'm sure that would put a stop to all the doubters if the us said he was killed in an explosion.....lol, I have my doubts too, but really what were people expecting? I admit I was skeptical at first, but I am Sure obama has advisors who have forgotten more about Islamic culture than anyone on here has ever learned on the matter. As far as my political take on the matter, Obama and the cabinet played this perfectly, the weakest part of his reelection would have been foreign policy.

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Osama is dead.

so troops can come home now?

tumblr_l9o7s8dzph1qbf2ys.gif

are gas prices going down?

tumblr_l9o7upvLpi1qc87wk.gif

is airport security gonna stop cavity searching on the regular?

tumblr_l9o7v46S811qc87wk.gif

is the war over?

tumblr_l9dotzYycR1qadtw8.gif

yea, didnt think so.

Well done, but the weezy one was the best gif out of all of them. 
War is big business. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

The only house on the block, which was 8x larger than any other dwelling in the surrounding area, to burn their trash? I mean, are they really expecting us to believe this sort of thing?

I guess we should go into literally every city in the 'Stan brothers and look for houses that are "larger" than their neighbors - I bet there's a terrorist there!
It wasnt just because the house was big....They followed couriers, they burned their trash, had no phone or internet, etc...

^
ok if you wanna go the logical route why risk US Navy Seals? into a risky mansion full of high security terrorist and not just bomb it?

I'm sure that would put a stop to all the doubters if the us said he was killed in an explosion.....lol, I have my doubts too, but really what were people expecting? I admit I was skeptical at first, but I am Sure obama has advisors who have forgotten more about Islamic culture than anyone on here has ever learned on the matter. As far as my political take on the matter, Obama and the cabinet played this perfectly, the weakest part of his reelection would have been foreign policy.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I'm really trying to understand why they tossed him at sea. Makes no sense. why couldn't they keep his body for further analysis? Pictures, ect.? It doesn't seem it was for religious respects.

"U.S. officials had said that bin Laden's body would be handled in accordance with Muslim traditions, which includes strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...onsidering-showing-photos-body-prove-hes-dead

Again, some folks might not like or agree with the burial of Osama Bin Laden, but at the same time we (Americans) have to and must realize that we are NOT at war with the Muslim faith or Islam.  We are at war with terrorists. There would be no need to negate the Muslim traditions and not have Osama Bin Laden buried properly according to his religion. 

You don't realize how contradictory you sound right now. You can't "respect the strict burial rules" and at the same time say Islam is not a culture based in violence. That would be justifying your thoughts using two separate litmus tests.

Islam is the only religion which EXPLICITLY denounces those who don't believe in their god and condemns those people to either accept being part of a worthless lower class or death. PERIOD.

I'm not on either side of the argument, just pointing out an inherent flaw in your logic.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I'm really trying to understand why they tossed him at sea. Makes no sense. why couldn't they keep his body for further analysis? Pictures, ect.? It doesn't seem it was for religious respects.

"U.S. officials had said that bin Laden's body would be handled in accordance with Muslim traditions, which includes strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...onsidering-showing-photos-body-prove-hes-dead

Again, some folks might not like or agree with the burial of Osama Bin Laden, but at the same time we (Americans) have to and must realize that we are NOT at war with the Muslim faith or Islam.  We are at war with terrorists. There would be no need to negate the Muslim traditions and not have Osama Bin Laden buried properly according to his religion. 

You don't realize how contradictory you sound right now. You can't "respect the strict burial rules" and at the same time say Islam is not a culture based in violence. That would be justifying your thoughts using two separate litmus tests.

Islam is the only religion which EXPLICITLY denounces those who don't believe in their god and condemns those people to either accept being part of a worthless lower class or death. PERIOD.

I'm not on either side of the argument, just pointing out an inherent flaw in your logic.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Navy Seals could have easily let off a flash grenade or a gas grenade then captured him alive

it dont make since.....Why not capture him prove to us its really him! have him face trail then do what you feel AFTER the fact........kinda makes me believe this is just a big hoopla
My dude, it's not as easy as Black Ops. 
laugh.gif
... Sometimes, things just don't make any since.. 

sometimes you just wanna pull the trigger
laugh.gif

Navy Seals could have easily let off a flash grenade or a gas grenade then captured him alive

it dont make since.....Why not capture him prove to us its really him! have him face trail then do what you feel AFTER the fact........kinda makes me believe this is just a big hoopla
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If I were on that SEAL team, I would've breached and done the same thing.

By the way, I'm sure the Rangers flew them in, they are sick with the Helo's 
pimp.gif

and why have a SEAL team do it?  - You need the best to take down the best
smokin.gif

..The only easy day was yesterday

If I were on that SEAL team, I would've breached and done the same thing.

By the way, I'm sure the Rangers flew them in, they are sick with the Helo's 
pimp.gif

and why have a SEAL team do it?  - You need the best to take down the best
smokin.gif

..The only easy day was yesterday

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by spacerace

Not even 40 years ago, the government gave my people STD's and lied to them about what they were getting treated for. My bad if I'm skeptical
eyes.gif
skepticism is warranted.
ignorance is not.
Ok, then we're on the same page.
Ignorance is believing a compulsive liar is being honest, when their track record speaks for itself.
what about when that compulsive liar tells the truth and backs it up with evidence coinciding with the fact that there is no reason to lie. 

Originally Posted by spacerace

Not even 40 years ago, the government gave my people STD's and lied to them about what they were getting treated for. My bad if I'm skeptical
eyes.gif
skepticism is warranted.
ignorance is not.
Ok, then we're on the same page.
Ignorance is believing a compulsive liar is being honest, when their track record speaks for itself.
what about when that compulsive liar tells the truth and backs it up with evidence coinciding with the fact that there is no reason to lie. 

Whoa! Deep Sea Fishermen are now saying they have caught what they are calling a 'Bearded Scottie Pippen Fish'

Whoa! Deep Sea Fishermen are now saying they have caught what they are calling a 'Bearded Scottie Pippen Fish'

Get out here with that false information and ignorance. Islam it EXPLICITLY says to respect people of different religions and is continuity of Christianity and Judaism. Islam also has a better history of  treatment of people of different religions than, let's say, Christianity.   

I am Agnostic, but come from a Muslim family and we surely did not grow up to believe what you claim Islam teaches. Educate yourself before you spew off stupidity and ignorance like that.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

do you watch the news? he was shootin back, he wasn't going to come back to america to face trial
His left leg was broken by the people that arrested him. 

Ah, so they broke his leg?

image005a.jpg

Must have been hard for him to walk the night he was captured.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that pic was taken 03?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And its posts like this that dont make any since, COD is ruining our minds
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

do you watch the news? he was shootin back, he wasn't going to come back to america to face trial

image005a.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And its posts like this that dont make any since, COD is ruining our minds
roll.gif

Get out here with that false information and ignorance. Islam it EXPLICITLY says to respect people of different religions and is continuity of Christianity and Judaism. Islam also has a better history of  treatment of people of different religions than, let's say, Christianity.   

I am Agnostic, but come from a Muslim family and we surely did not grow up to believe what you claim Islam teaches. Educate yourself before you spew off stupidity and ignorance like that.

They are gonna be handing out the medal of honor soon at the White House. Obama is speaking right now.

They are gonna be handing out the medal of honor soon at the White House. Obama is speaking right now.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

image005a.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't know what this dude who posted the pic is getting at.  That picture was taken probably a couple of days to a week after his capture and after he healed. When you see those pics of him having his mouth checked, you see his face was swollen from the beatings and torture.  His face in that pic is more healed. It definitely was not on the night of his capture. They had him probably from a couple of days to a week or weeks before they announced his capture.

Back
Top Bottom