Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

They are gonna be handing out the medal of honor soon at the White House. Obama is speaking right now.
They need to split up and hand out that bounty is what they need to do.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

They are gonna be handing out the medal of honor soon at the White House. Obama is speaking right now.
They need to split up and hand out that bounty is what they need to do.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

His left leg was broken by the people that arrested him. 

Ah, so they broke his leg?

image005a.jpg

Must have been hard for him to walk the night he was captured.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that pic was taken 03?

Don't know what this dude who posted the pic is getting at.  That picture was taken probably a couple of days to a week after his capture and after he healed. When you see those pics of him having his mouth checked, you see his face was swollen from the beatings and torture.  His face in that pic is more healed. It definitely was not on the night of his capture. They had him probably from a couple of days to a week or weeks before they announced his capture.

Yea hes dead but Im a little worried.. his rebels should be angry and are probably going to want to retaliate. That could be all bad
eyes.gif

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Get out here with that false information and ignorance. Islam it EXPLICITLY says to respect people of different religions and is continuity of Christianity and Judaism. Islam also has a better history of  treatment of people of different religions than, let's say, Christianity.   

I am Agnostic, but come from a Muslim family and we surely did not grow up to believe what you claim Islam teaches. Educate yourself before you spew off stupidity and ignorance like that.
That is absolutely 100% FALSE. I don't care how you were brought up, nor does your experience have any bearing on what the law of Islam says. What the prophet Mohammad did in his life is well documented.

I encourage YOU to educate YOURSELF before you start defending a religion with personal experiences.

Yea hes dead but Im a little worried.. his rebels should be angry and are probably going to want to retaliate. That could be all bad
eyes.gif

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Get out here with that false information and ignorance. Islam it EXPLICITLY says to respect people of different religions and is continuity of Christianity and Judaism. Islam also has a better history of  treatment of people of different religions than, let's say, Christianity.   

I am Agnostic, but come from a Muslim family and we surely did not grow up to believe what you claim Islam teaches. Educate yourself before you spew off stupidity and ignorance like that.
That is absolutely 100% FALSE. I don't care how you were brought up, nor does your experience have any bearing on what the law of Islam says. What the prophet Mohammad did in his life is well documented.

I encourage YOU to educate YOURSELF before you start defending a religion with personal experiences.

I'm so glad this government took it upon itself to invade a nuclear armed Pakistan. I'm sure they are loving this.

Loving it so much they assisted with the operation to kill him.

I'm so glad this government took it upon itself to invade a nuclear armed Pakistan. I'm sure they are loving this.

Loving it so much they assisted with the operation to kill him.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

eyes.gif

(Reuters) - Members of militant Islamist forums vowed on Monday to avenge the U.S. killing of Osama bin Laden, while others prayed the news was not true.

President Barack Obama announced U.S. forces had killed bin Laden in a raid on his hideout in Pakistan after a nearly 10-year hunt for the mastermind of the September 11 attacks.

"Oh God, please make this news not true... God curse you Obama," said one message on an Arabic language forum. "Oh Americans... it is still legal for us to cut your necks."
sad-smiley-028.gif

Some forums members urged others not to believe news of the death until it was confirmed online by militant news sources.

"The source of news that we trust is that which comes from the mujahideen (holy warrior)," a message on Ansar forum said. "Be patient and don't spread rumors...we've asked this repeatedly, so please do not write anything on the subject."

Hours later, several of the threads discussing bin Laden's death had been shutdown.

But 'Asad al-Jihad 2', labeled a "prominent member of the jihadist internet community" by the monitoring group SITE, acknowledged the leader's death and vowed revenge.

"The whole world hangs on the death of one man, and if all his enemies were killed their effect would not be the same as his," SITE quoted him as saying on the Shumukh al-Islam forum.

"We will take our revenge on behalf of the Islamic Ummah for the death of the Sheikh of Islam ... Whoever wishes this to be the end of jihad or a means to weaken the organization, I say to him: Wait a little!"

MESSAGE OF JIHAD

Bin Laden's killing, in a compound outside the Pakistani city of Islamabad, dealt a symbolic blow to the global militant network, although Islamist forum posters said the strike would not change their commitment to fighting Western powers.

"Osama may be killed but his message of Jihad will never die. Brothers and sisters, wait and see, his death will be a blessing in disguise," said a poster on another Islamist forum.

Another forum member pointed to the irony of bin Laden's location, contrasting with long-time rumors that he was hiding in caves. "So after 10 years of hiding in mountains, he ends up getting killed in a mansion outside of Islamabad. Interesting."

But the prevailing sentiment was one of grief.

A poster on the Arabic-language Ansar forum said: "God's revenge on you, you Roman dog, God's revenge on you crusaders... this is a tragedy brothers, a tragedy."

Online forums for militant Islamists have been the key means of passing messages from bin Laden and his second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri, as well as al Qaeda's regional branches, such as al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula in Yemen.

"Forums play a role in communications and ideas for al Qaeda followers, similar to the way Facebook and Twitter were used by democracy protesters in the Arab revolutions of 2011. It's a powerful medium," said Theodore Karasik, a Dubai-based security analyst for the INEGMA group.

Militants also commonly use the forums to pass tips for making explosives, discuss methods of attacks or voice their opinions on world events.

Many ridiculed the celebrations in the United States, where crowds cheered and waved flags outside the White House and at New York's "Ground Zero," site of the World Trade Center twin towers felled by hijacked airliners on September 11, 2001.

"Please let them celebrate, they are celebrating their own end," said Abu Aziza on the Islamic Awakening forum. "Oh Allah, destroy this nation for their hatred and enmity toward your deen (religion)."

Originally Posted by jdiggs

eyes.gif

(Reuters) - Members of militant Islamist forums vowed on Monday to avenge the U.S. killing of Osama bin Laden, while others prayed the news was not true.

President Barack Obama announced U.S. forces had killed bin Laden in a raid on his hideout in Pakistan after a nearly 10-year hunt for the mastermind of the September 11 attacks.

"Oh God, please make this news not true... God curse you Obama," said one message on an Arabic language forum. "Oh Americans... it is still legal for us to cut your necks."
sad-smiley-028.gif

Some forums members urged others not to believe news of the death until it was confirmed online by militant news sources.

"The source of news that we trust is that which comes from the mujahideen (holy warrior)," a message on Ansar forum said. "Be patient and don't spread rumors...we've asked this repeatedly, so please do not write anything on the subject."

Hours later, several of the threads discussing bin Laden's death had been shutdown.

But 'Asad al-Jihad 2', labeled a "prominent member of the jihadist internet community" by the monitoring group SITE, acknowledged the leader's death and vowed revenge.

"The whole world hangs on the death of one man, and if all his enemies were killed their effect would not be the same as his," SITE quoted him as saying on the Shumukh al-Islam forum.

"We will take our revenge on behalf of the Islamic Ummah for the death of the Sheikh of Islam ... Whoever wishes this to be the end of jihad or a means to weaken the organization, I say to him: Wait a little!"

MESSAGE OF JIHAD

Bin Laden's killing, in a compound outside the Pakistani city of Islamabad, dealt a symbolic blow to the global militant network, although Islamist forum posters said the strike would not change their commitment to fighting Western powers.

"Osama may be killed but his message of Jihad will never die. Brothers and sisters, wait and see, his death will be a blessing in disguise," said a poster on another Islamist forum.

Another forum member pointed to the irony of bin Laden's location, contrasting with long-time rumors that he was hiding in caves. "So after 10 years of hiding in mountains, he ends up getting killed in a mansion outside of Islamabad. Interesting."

But the prevailing sentiment was one of grief.

A poster on the Arabic-language Ansar forum said: "God's revenge on you, you Roman dog, God's revenge on you crusaders... this is a tragedy brothers, a tragedy."

Online forums for militant Islamists have been the key means of passing messages from bin Laden and his second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri, as well as al Qaeda's regional branches, such as al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula in Yemen.

"Forums play a role in communications and ideas for al Qaeda followers, similar to the way Facebook and Twitter were used by democracy protesters in the Arab revolutions of 2011. It's a powerful medium," said Theodore Karasik, a Dubai-based security analyst for the INEGMA group.

Militants also commonly use the forums to pass tips for making explosives, discuss methods of attacks or voice their opinions on world events.

Many ridiculed the celebrations in the United States, where crowds cheered and waved flags outside the White House and at New York's "Ground Zero," site of the World Trade Center twin towers felled by hijacked airliners on September 11, 2001.

"Please let them celebrate, they are celebrating their own end," said Abu Aziza on the Islamic Awakening forum. "Oh Allah, destroy this nation for their hatred and enmity toward your deen (religion)."

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

isn't religion a subjective experience?

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

isn't religion a subjective experience?

Originally Posted by hymen man

People can do whatever they want, I just stated it won't be me celebrating. Plus we're supposed to be the 'knowledgable' ones. Whatever, this road leads nowhere.

QFT DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Originally Posted by hymen man

People can do whatever they want, I just stated it won't be me celebrating. Plus we're supposed to be the 'knowledgable' ones. Whatever, this road leads nowhere.

QFT DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

I think I know about Islam history better than you do. I sure do know about the wars he commanded, but just remember you should take it all in context.

Prophet Mohammed revered the highest respect for the religions of Judaism and Christianity. Infact, he highjacked those religions and dabbed some from Arab paganism and came up with Islam. It explicitly says to respect other religions and that Christians and Jews are people of the book.

The wars with the Jews and other sects were not because he was against them practicing their religions, it is because political allianes failed. For example. he established agreements between the Jewish tribes known as the Constitution of Medina that secured EQUAL RIGHTS for both Jews and Muslims as long as the Jews remained politically supportive. But, he went at war with some of these Jewish tribes on the basis of the violation of the CONSTITUTION, not because of their faiths. 

Prophet Mohammed even married two Jewish women. 

So what you say is a bunch of propaganda that cannot even be further from the truth. 

I think I know about Islam history better than you do. I sure do know about the wars he commanded, but just remember you should take it all in context.

Prophet Mohammed revered the highest respect for the religions of Judaism and Christianity. Infact, he highjacked those religions and dabbed some from Arab paganism and came up with Islam. It explicitly says to respect other religions and that Christians and Jews are people of the book.

The wars with the Jews and other sects were not because he was against them practicing their religions, it is because political allianes failed. For example. he established agreements between the Jewish tribes known as the Constitution of Medina that secured EQUAL RIGHTS for both Jews and Muslims as long as the Jews remained politically supportive. But, he went at war with some of these Jewish tribes on the basis of the violation of the CONSTITUTION, not because of their faiths. 

Prophet Mohammed even married two Jewish women. 

So what you say is a bunch of propaganda that cannot even be further from the truth. 

Back
Top Bottom