Osama Bin Laden is dead

Also to those saying Bin Laden was sick and died years ago of kidney failure...where's the proof? I don't have medical records so I don't buy that one bit.

Who's to say other governments/regimes/friends/families made that up?

Why believe that yet can't believe our government had intelligence and special ops to take him down?

Don't be hypocritical.

If you can't prove he died of sickness, you have no basis to say that the other is false because of no evidence/pictures/body, etc.

Also to those saying Bin Laden was sick and died years ago of kidney failure...where's the proof? I don't have medical records so I don't buy that one bit.

Why believe that yet can't believe our government had intelligence and special ops to take him down?

Don't be hypocritical.

If you can't prove he died of sickness, you have no basis to say that the other is false because of no evidence/pictures/body, etc.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Don't be hypocritical.

It is KNOWN that he was very ill.

By the way, Pakistan and the U.S. KNEW where Bin Laden was on September 10th and most likely the day after. 

Osama back in Hospital on September 10, 2001, one day before the 9/11 attacks

According to Dan Rather, CBS, Bin Laden was back in Hospital, one day before the 9/11 attacks, on September 10, this time, courtesy of America's indefectible ally Pakistan. Pakistan's Military Intelligence (ISI) told CBS that bin Laden had received dialysis treatment in Rawalpindi, at Pak Army's headquarters:

[transcript of CBS report, see http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CBS203A.html ,

see also http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/eveningnews/main325887.shtml ]
DAN RATHER, CBS ANCHOR: As the United states and its allies in the war on terrorism press the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS News has exclusive information tonight about where bin Laden was and what he was doing in the last hours before his followers struck the United States September 11.

This is the result of hard-nosed investigative reporting by a team of CBS news journalists, and by one of the best foreign correspondents in the business, CBS`s Barry Petersen. Here is his report.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE) BARRY PETERSEN, CBS CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): Everyone remembers what happened on September 11. Here`s the story of what may have happened the night before. It is a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden.

CBS News has been told that the night before the September 11 terrorist attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into this military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. On that night, says this medical worker who wanted her identity protected, they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them. She says it was treatment for a very special person. The special team was obviously up to no good.

"The military had him surrounded," says this hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car. Since that time," he says, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after." Those who know bin Laden say he suffers from numerous ailments, back and stomach problems. Ahmed Rashid, who has written extensively on the Taliban, says the military was often there to help before 9/11.

AHMED RASHID, TALIBAN EXPERT: There were reports that Pakistani intelligence had helped the Taliban buy dialysis machines. And the rumor was that these were wanted for Osama bin Laden.

PETERSEN (on camera): Doctors at the hospital told CBS News there was nothing special about that night, but they refused our request to see any records. Government officials tonight denied that bin Laden had any medical treatment on that night.

(voice-over): But it was Pakistan`s President Musharraf who said in public what many suspected, that bin Laden suffers from kidney disease, saying he thinks bin Laden may be near death. His evidence, watching this most recent video, showing a pale and haggard bin Laden, his left hand never moving. Bush administration officials admit they don`t know if bin Laden is sick or even dead.

DONALD RUMSFELD, DEFENSE SECRETARY: With respect to the issue of Osama bin Laden`s health, I just am -- don`t have any knowledge.

PETERSEN: The United States has no way of knowing who in Pakistan`s military or intelligence supported the Taliban or Osama bin Laden maybe up to the night before 9/11 by arranging dialysis to keep him alive. So the United States may not know if those same people might help him again perhaps to freedom.

Barry Petersen, CBS News, Islamabad.

(END VIDEOTAPE) END

It should be noted, that the hospital is directly under the jurisdiction of the Pakistani Armed Forces, which has close links to the Pentagon. U.S. military advisers based in Rawalpindi. work closely with the Pakistani Armed Forces. Again, no attempt was made to arrest America
's best known fugitive, but then maybe bin Laden was serving another "better purpose". Rumsfeld claimed at the time that he had no knowledge regarding Osama's health. (see CBS transcript above).
Needless to say, the CBS report is a crucial piece of information in the 9/11 jigsaw. It refutes the administration's claim that the whereabouts of bin Laden are unknown. It points to a Pakistan connection, it suggests a cover-up at the highest levels of the Bush administration.

Dan Rather and Barry Petersen fail to draw the implications of their January 2002 report.  They fail to beg the question: where was Osama on 9/11? If they are to stand by their report,  the conclusion is obvious: The administration is lying regarding the whereabouts of Osama.

Inpatient dialysis treatment tends to be longer than 24 hours in most American hospitals, which suggests that Osama would have been discharged from the Hospital on or "after" September 11.

If the CBS report is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred.  In all probability,  his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden.

These negotiations, led by General Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistan's military intelligence, on behalf of the government of President Pervez Musharraf,  took place on the 12th and 13th  of September in Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage's office.

For further details, see: M. Chossudovsky, Cover-up or Complicity of the Bush Administration? The Role of Pakistan's Military Intelligence (ISI) in the September 11 Attacks, 2 November 2001 http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO111A.html , See also War and Globalization, the Truth behind September 11 , Global Outlook, Shanty Bay, 2003, http://globalresearch.ca/globaloutlook/truth911.html )

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html

Read the Dan Rather CBS transcript.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Navy Seals could have easily let off a flash grenade or a gas grenade then captured him alive

it dont make since.....Why not capture him prove to us its really him! have him face trail then do what you feel AFTER the fact........kinda makes me believe this is just a big hoopla

Why are we not thinking logically? Lets say that did happen, you think Muslim Jihad extremists are going to give themselves up? Think about who were are dealing with here, I wouldn't be surprised if Osama killed himself right before potential capture or execution.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Don't be hypocritical.

It is KNOWN that he was very ill.

By the way, Pakistan and the U.S. KNEW where Bin Laden was on September 10th and most likely the day after. 

Osama back in Hospital on September 10, 2001, one day before the 9/11 attacks

According to Dan Rather, CBS, Bin Laden was back in Hospital, one day before the 9/11 attacks, on September 10, this time, courtesy of America's indefectible ally Pakistan. Pakistan's Military Intelligence (ISI) told CBS that bin Laden had received dialysis treatment in Rawalpindi, at Pak Army's headquarters:

[transcript of CBS report, see http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CBS203A.html ,

see also http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/28/eveningnews/main325887.shtml ]
DAN RATHER, CBS ANCHOR: As the United states and its allies in the war on terrorism press the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS News has exclusive information tonight about where bin Laden was and what he was doing in the last hours before his followers struck the United States September 11.

This is the result of hard-nosed investigative reporting by a team of CBS news journalists, and by one of the best foreign correspondents in the business, CBS`s Barry Petersen. Here is his report.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE) BARRY PETERSEN, CBS CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): Everyone remembers what happened on September 11. Here`s the story of what may have happened the night before. It is a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden.

CBS News has been told that the night before the September 11 terrorist attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into this military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment. On that night, says this medical worker who wanted her identity protected, they moved out all the regular staff in the urology department and sent in a secret team to replace them. She says it was treatment for a very special person. The special team was obviously up to no good.

"The military had him surrounded," says this hospital employee who also wanted his identity masked, "and I saw the mysterious patient helped out of a car. Since that time," he says, "I have seen many pictures of the man. He is the man we know as Osama bin Laden. I also heard two army officers talking to each other. They were saying that Osama bin Laden had to be watched carefully and looked after." Those who know bin Laden say he suffers from numerous ailments, back and stomach problems. Ahmed Rashid, who has written extensively on the Taliban, says the military was often there to help before 9/11.

AHMED RASHID, TALIBAN EXPERT: There were reports that Pakistani intelligence had helped the Taliban buy dialysis machines. And the rumor was that these were wanted for Osama bin Laden.

PETERSEN (on camera): Doctors at the hospital told CBS News there was nothing special about that night, but they refused our request to see any records. Government officials tonight denied that bin Laden had any medical treatment on that night.

(voice-over): But it was Pakistan`s President Musharraf who said in public what many suspected, that bin Laden suffers from kidney disease, saying he thinks bin Laden may be near death. His evidence, watching this most recent video, showing a pale and haggard bin Laden, his left hand never moving. Bush administration officials admit they don`t know if bin Laden is sick or even dead.

DONALD RUMSFELD, DEFENSE SECRETARY: With respect to the issue of Osama bin Laden`s health, I just am -- don`t have any knowledge.

PETERSEN: The United States has no way of knowing who in Pakistan`s military or intelligence supported the Taliban or Osama bin Laden maybe up to the night before 9/11 by arranging dialysis to keep him alive. So the United States may not know if those same people might help him again perhaps to freedom.

Barry Petersen, CBS News, Islamabad.

(END VIDEOTAPE) END

It should be noted, that the hospital is directly under the jurisdiction of the Pakistani Armed Forces, which has close links to the Pentagon. U.S. military advisers based in Rawalpindi. work closely with the Pakistani Armed Forces. Again, no attempt was made to arrest America
's best known fugitive, but then maybe bin Laden was serving another "better purpose". Rumsfeld claimed at the time that he had no knowledge regarding Osama's health. (see CBS transcript above).
Needless to say, the CBS report is a crucial piece of information in the 9/11 jigsaw. It refutes the administration's claim that the whereabouts of bin Laden are unknown. It points to a Pakistan connection, it suggests a cover-up at the highest levels of the Bush administration.

Dan Rather and Barry Petersen fail to draw the implications of their January 2002 report.  They fail to beg the question: where was Osama on 9/11? If they are to stand by their report,  the conclusion is obvious: The administration is lying regarding the whereabouts of Osama.

Inpatient dialysis treatment tends to be longer than 24 hours in most American hospitals, which suggests that Osama would have been discharged from the Hospital on or "after" September 11.

If the CBS report is accurate and Osama had indeed been admitted to the Pakistani military hospital on September 10, courtesy of America's ally, he was in all likelihood still in hospital in Rawalpindi on the 11th of September, when the attacks occurred.  In all probability,  his whereabouts were known to US officials on the morning of September 12, when Secretary of State Colin Powell initiated negotiations with Pakistan, with a view to arresting and extraditing bin Laden.

These negotiations, led by General Mahmoud Ahmad, head of Pakistan's military intelligence, on behalf of the government of President Pervez Musharraf,  took place on the 12th and 13th  of September in Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage's office.

For further details, see: M. Chossudovsky, Cover-up or Complicity of the Bush Administration? The Role of Pakistan's Military Intelligence (ISI) in the September 11 Attacks, 2 November 2001 http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO111A.html , See also War and Globalization, the Truth behind September 11 , Global Outlook, Shanty Bay, 2003, http://globalresearch.ca/globaloutlook/truth911.html )

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html

Read the Dan Rather CBS transcript.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Navy Seals could have easily let off a flash grenade or a gas grenade then captured him alive

it dont make since.....Why not capture him prove to us its really him! have him face trail then do what you feel AFTER the fact........kinda makes me believe this is just a big hoopla

Why are we not thinking logically? Lets say that did happen, you think Muslim Jihad extremists are going to give themselves up? Think about who were are dealing with here, I wouldn't be surprised if Osama killed himself right before potential capture or execution.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I'm really trying to understand why they tossed him at sea. Makes no sense. why couldn't they keep his body for further analysis? Pictures, ect.? It doesn't seem it was for religious respects.

"U.S. officials had said that bin Laden's body would be handled in accordance with Muslim traditions, which includes strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...onsidering-showing-photos-body-prove-hes-dead

Again, some folks might not like or agree with the burial of Osama Bin Laden, but at the same time we (Americans) have to and must realize that we are NOT at war with the Muslim faith or Islam.  We are at war with terrorists. There would be no need to negate the Muslim traditions and not have Osama Bin Laden buried properly according to his religion. 

Edit--

I still want to see some pictures or footage though just for further confirmation, but I think he is definitely dead

If and once the U.S. government decides to declassify the mission, then we will see the pictures and proof that folks are asking for.  The Navy Seals that conducted this mission may even be allowed to be interviewed perhaps, but only if the mission is declassified.

Co-sign everything u and University of Nike said....

Thanks champ.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I'm really trying to understand why they tossed him at sea. Makes no sense. why couldn't they keep his body for further analysis? Pictures, ect.? It doesn't seem it was for religious respects.

"U.S. officials had said that bin Laden's body would be handled in accordance with Muslim traditions, which includes strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...onsidering-showing-photos-body-prove-hes-dead

Again, some folks might not like or agree with the burial of Osama Bin Laden, but at the same time we (Americans) have to and must realize that we are NOT at war with the Muslim faith or Islam.  We are at war with terrorists. There would be no need to negate the Muslim traditions and not have Osama Bin Laden buried properly according to his religion. 

Edit--

I still want to see some pictures or footage though just for further confirmation, but I think he is definitely dead

If and once the U.S. government decides to declassify the mission, then we will see the pictures and proof that folks are asking for.  The Navy Seals that conducted this mission may even be allowed to be interviewed perhaps, but only if the mission is declassified.

Co-sign everything u and University of Nike said....

Thanks champ.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by WHPH10

This is all bull %*#% distraction.

Who gives a $+@! about whether or not Osama's alive?

All the people celebrating in the streets and the families of victims who died in 9/11 seem to give a !!@%
Drunk college kids who need an excuse to party in public.  

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by WHPH10

This is all bull %*#% distraction.

Who gives a $+@! about whether or not Osama's alive?

All the people celebrating in the streets and the families of victims who died in 9/11 seem to give a !!@%
Drunk college kids who need an excuse to party in public.  

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

do you watch the news? he was shootin back, he wasn't going to come back to america to face trial.
Trust me, they could have easily caught him alive.

Ahhhh OK I got you... Whats CNN's phone #???? Imma call em up and tell em that hazeleyed honey said they could have easily walked in there and threw some cuffs on Osama no problem... Ill tell them to trust you, too.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

do you watch the news? he was shootin back, he wasn't going to come back to america to face trial.
Trust me, they could have easily caught him alive.

Ahhhh OK I got you... Whats CNN's phone #???? Imma call em up and tell em that hazeleyed honey said they could have easily walked in there and threw some cuffs on Osama no problem... Ill tell them to trust you, too.

Obama is a killing machine. Teenage pirates, children in Libya and Afghanistan, "terrorists" in Yemen, now this?

I'm so glad this government took it upon itself to invade a nuclear armed Pakistan. I'm sure they are loving this.
laugh.gif

Obama is a killing machine. Teenage pirates, children in Libya and Afghanistan, "terrorists" in Yemen, now this?

I'm so glad this government took it upon itself to invade a nuclear armed Pakistan. I'm sure they are loving this.
laugh.gif

^
ok if you wanna go the logical route why risk US Navy Seals? into a risky mansion full of high security terrorist and not just bomb it?

^
ok if you wanna go the logical route why risk US Navy Seals? into a risky mansion full of high security terrorist and not just bomb it?

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

The only house on the block, which was 8x larger than any other dwelling in the surrounding area, to burn their trash? I mean, are they really expecting us to believe this sort of thing?

I guess we should go into literally every city in the 'Stan brothers and look for houses that are "larger" than their neighbors - I bet there's a terrorist there!

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif

LOL.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

The only house on the block, which was 8x larger than any other dwelling in the surrounding area, to burn their trash? I mean, are they really expecting us to believe this sort of thing?

I guess we should go into literally every city in the 'Stan brothers and look for houses that are "larger" than their neighbors - I bet there's a terrorist there!

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif

LOL.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by spacerace

Why were we after Bin Laden in the first place though?
indifferent.gif
Not even 40 years ago, the government gave my people STD's and lied to them about what they were getting treated for. My bad if I'm skeptical
eyes.gif
skepticism is warranted.
ignorance is not.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Why were we after Bin Laden in the first place though?
indifferent.gif
Not even 40 years ago, the government gave my people STD's and lied to them about what they were getting treated for. My bad if I'm skeptical
eyes.gif
skepticism is warranted.
ignorance is not.

idk y you guys are responding to half of these little kids questions, you know they start mashing at the keyboard without thinking, asking for pics and proof the dude was killed hours ago jus take the info for what its worth and continue living. Dude was the #1 most wanted person in the world you really think keeping him alive would have made things better? Al queda wud hav benn all over the US like fleas on a dog trying to get their leader back, and to everyone asking why he wasnt buried, like i said dude was the #1 most wanted person in the world and the leader of the largest terrorist group in the world, the burial site would have benn problematic on a daily basis. We are the public, do you really think we are going to get all the information in at least a week, let alone a day? Lets use our common sense real quick

Deuce King wrote:
The San Antonio Spurs didn't lose in the 1st round of the playoffs..........I wasn't there.......I didn't see it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x
pimp.gif
^
pimp.gif
best thing said in this thread, sad part is majority will scroll pass it without letting it marinate in their heads....

Back
Top Bottom