"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Yeah 200 a month is a lot. Also depends on how many shoes you have in your rotation as to how quickly you run through them. I normally have 2 or 3 on rotation so I can stretch them out a little bit.

It's crazy how much taller that midsole looks once you remove all the graphics.

got my saucony endorphin speeds in and man these shoes have changed how i felt about running and even about comfort in shoes

only problem is i have bad knees so ive been icing after each run, but ive had a history of bad knees before so i dont blame it on the shoe

Just Pre-ordered the new Hoka Goviota 3, & Arahi 5. Supposed to ship on Feb 1st.

Wish they would have some crazy/fun colors like Saucony has been doing.

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Hoka Mach 4s. The initial colorway looks meh. I hope they bring out more palatable colorways.

And the Craft CTM UCs. I hope they do that zazzle camo for production. It's pretty dope.

And the Nike Invincible Runs. On the fence about the launch colorway.

It's crazy how much taller that midsole looks once you remove all the graphics.

that looks good though

need the speed version

they got the kinvara too, i just like the old school logo/style and thats probably also why i really dug the metaracers

that looks good though

need the speed version

they got the kinvara too, i just like the old school logo/style and thats probably also why i really dug the metaracers

Are they definitely releasing a speed version?

CA3FAFD6-73F3-496B-BA33-47A825A8AF46.jpeg

Looks to be the Endorphin Speed? Stitching across the toebox?

Guys any suggestions in the best running socks? I normally tend to like lows or crew at the highest.

Guys any suggestions in the best running socks? I normally tend to like lows or crew at the highest.

feetures - elite - light cushion or max cushion
Bombas - performance running

got a pair of CEP socks to try out

I have bombas but I don’t really feel they are worth the price tag. Need to try the feetures

I have bombas but I don’t really feel they are worth the price tag. Need to try the feetures

which ones?

Granted I’ve only tried the performance running ones.. and not the merino ones

these the ones I’ve tried

I own Nike, Drymax, Feeture, and Balega.
I find Balega is the thickest even though they said lightweight socks.
My favorite is Drymax just because they have ankle height and not too thick or not too thin and provide enough cushion on the bottom. Perfect for wearing on flyknit material that has tendency to rub your heel and cause blister.
And my next favorite is Feeture.

nike spark and bombas running
bombas been my favorite and i guess i might be in the minority but only wear crew socks for running

Pricing wise. Which is the cheapest out of the socks?

I have two pairs of features. Not a fan. Have no issues running in Nike Elite B Ball socks lol.

New here.. ran my first half marathon last year in Pegasus and was looking to branch out. Very interested in saucony speed however wondering if their return policy is on par with Nike? I don’t wanna be stuck with a shoe I hate. Any insight would be appreciated.

I don't think Saucony's return policy allows for returns of worn shoes unless there's a defect. You may be better off going through a store that has a good return or exchange policy. For example, if you're part of the VIP rewards programs at Roadrunner, you can *exchange* worn shoes within 90 days. I can't think of any stores off the top of my head that offer a refund on worn shoes though.

Back
Top Bottom