"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

376EA930-0729-42A2-867B-A4967944540D.jpeg

is this the "old school" speeds?

i might pay retail for that...

well probably not but its cool

is this the "old school" speeds?

i might pay retail for that...

well probably not but its cool

Icon pack based off the Jazz 81.
i think this one is the pro, but the speed should look fairly similar

I’m looking for the yellow ones. No ones seems to have those. Any links?

Anyone with insight on a great running shoe for someone with flat feet? Currently have the Brooks Transcend 5, & Saucony Liberty ISO. I primarily have been running in the Brooks, but have a moderate amount of pain/stiffness in my outer knees, heel/achilles a few hours after my run(treadmill)

Should I also look into insoles for my shoes when I run to help this?

Appreciate any help 🤙🏼

just saw this

I’m looking for the yellow ones. No ones seems to have those. Any links?
I just ordered mine a few days ago from fit2run. I believe marathon sports had a full size run too, but f2r had free shipping or $15 for 2-day fedex.

Reactions: Ish
Unfortunately no dice. Below is what I’m trying to find.

90AE8FC6-2AFA-41F9-9A8E-9B853163A5FB.jpeg

Ah good old UPS lost my pair of these & they sold out instantly in the UK :smh:

Ah. I didn't realize they made the pros in yellow. I thought you were referencing the speeds.

just ordered a pair of hoka carbon x2. im excited to try these on!!! went. 0.5 up was that the right way to go?

just ordered a pair of hoka carbon x2. im excited to try these on!!! went. 0.5 up was that the right way to go?
They run TTS, maybe a tad longer (less than .5). I went with my normal sizing for Hokas (Clifton 7, Rincon, Rocket X, Carbon X) and pretty much every other brand (9.5) and they fit great.

16 honestly isn't that bad given that we get so many options being released in a single year

i usually hit at least 200 miles per month and like to have a good amount of shoes on deck so that i have a new pair ready when im ready to move on from one pair

Back
Top Bottom