Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

heading to hk in a bit. Are there any sneaker boutiques that arent on sneaker st. Looking for more "hidden gem" type of stores

thanks in advanced

Clot/Juice is in Causeway Bay, but they don't really have anything spectacular IMO.  

Ultimately depends on what you're looking for. 

Where are these available at? Specifically the jordan 1s?

I saw them at the Percival St. Nike, but dunno what sizes are left... 

Last edited:
Ok guys thanks. I am hearing they are dropping in the us and kicks crew got em at 214 so I will hold off on purchasing atm. Also my sister is in Taiwan for the next week or so :lol:

Nothing on the Infrareds yet.

HKK

attachment.php

$1399
May 21, 2015
NIKE BASKETBALL
Hey SinnerP, I'll be visiting HK in a few weeks. Have you seen these Kobe 10 "Fundamentals" around in FA YUEN? I wanted to get a pair of size 12's when I get there. 

Hmmm... don't recall seeing them lately... Maybe resellers might have them... 

What store do you recommend for a visit? This is my first time sneakerhunting in HK. The "Fundamentals" weren't released locally in our country, The Philippines.

Hi SinnerP,

quick question, I am looking for some Jordans where do you suggest for me to look? and how will I get to percival st, Nike?? is it a botique or is it inside a building? It's my first time so I really have no idea of how it looks like. Hoping for your gentle response. :smile:

What store do you recommend for a visit? This is my first time sneakerhunting in HK. The "Fundamentals" weren't released locally in our country, The Philippines.
Same answer as above... Sneaker st. is a good start.  You'll find authorized retailers as well as resellers.  

I've included the address in this thread so a quick search will work.  

SinnerP question, marami din bang fake kicks dun? baka kasi mabiktima ako eh mahirap na :frown: di pa naman ako pro sa pag lc ng kicks

Generally it's hard to find fakes here if you buy from legitimate stores like Marathon Sports, Nike Shop, Wan Kee Sports, etc.  

Usually it's up to you to spot the details from real and fakes from the resellers. 

Last edited:
Hi im a newbie here nt, SinnerP I just finished reading this thread from page 1 up to here.  Would you know how much is the resell price of Jordan 1 BlackWhite  DS, Nike SB Diamond Tiffany High DS, Air Max Zero DS, Jordan 1 SB Craig Stecyk 9-9.5/10, and lastly the Nike Flyknit Racer MC2 DS. All are in Size 9, Im planning to sell at least one or two pairs depending on the resell value there in hk since Ill be there in december this year. It'll be my first time to visit hong kong and I was so lucky to ready this thread, I didnt know there are sneaker shops in hk "sneakerstreet" coz Im used to buying pairs in Japan most of the time with the help of a friend and my cousin. Thank you!

I have no idea what the prices are... you'd have to check with the reseller stores.

But when you say you want to resell them here, what exactly do you mean?  Selling them on a consignment basis at the reseller stores?  I don't know if they offer that sort of service.  

And if you want to sell them on NT, then you'd have to use the Classified forum.  The mods prohibit people conducting sales outside the Classified section. 

Last edited:
Do you know reseller store in hong kong? Or is there a shop there who accept trades in straight swap, add on cash and the likes?

Im planning to post my pairs on a fb group but i cant find any hk sneaker group for buy and sell of shoes.

I've listed the reseller stores in the thread... just search for them... Search, Anysize, KixFiles, KixDreams, etc.

Hi, new to this thread, is it true that the CP3 Jordan XIII Home Colourway is releasing China only? Any idea if HK will get it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom