Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^
thanks
smokin.gif

i'll be in hk this friday.. i really want to hit the outlets and stores only if they're having a sale

sinnerp - there are only 3 nike outlets? any other place known for getting deals?

Toronto Sports? is the owner from Toronto???

Yeah, there are only 3 Nike outlets, and usually they don't have a lot of good stuff. I guess it's really a case of being at the right place at the right time. I heard they once had the Chlorophyll Air Max 1's there, but were quickly scooped up by resellers.

Toronto Sports is just a name. I dunno if he's from there though, but I doubt it. They're a sneaker retail chain.

There's also a reseller store called New York and another called Chicago. Go figure.

Wassup!

@ SinnerP: Any chance that ill cop a pair of retro Jordans at HK? ill be staying at Nathan road this coming march, and what are the Nike stores near Nathan? so that
i can manage my time shopping. Thank you and Godbless!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Wassup!

@ SinnerP: Any chance that ill cop a pair of retro Jordans at HK? ill be staying at Nathan road this coming march, and what are the Nike stores near Nathan? so that
i can manage my time shopping. Thank you and Godbless!
smile.gif
You're gonna have to be waaaaay more specific.  Nathan road is one of the main roads in Kowloon that stretches for (probably) a few miles.  Also, as you know there are many "retro Jordan" models.  I really have no idea what you're looking for.
Like I said, you're gonna have to be more specific.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ DelSols are still available... price (I think) is HK$999 with 10% discount.

Grinches are all gone, but still lots of red Christmas Lebrons left.

Dunno about the GO's.
kobe 6 del sol less 10% discount? what store? hehe, when the release date of kobe 6 concord?  thanks! 

Oh my bad. I misread. Kobe V DelSol with the 10%. I don't think the VI's have a discount but the Delsol V's still do. Not sure about the concords yet.

Oh my bad. I misread. Kobe V DelSol with the 10%. I don't think the VI's have a discount but the Delsol V's still do. Not sure about the concords yet.

oic hehe! anyways thanks for the info!
roll.gif

Oh im sorry SinnerP, my bad, im looking for Jordan DMP packs, Old Season Jordan (like released last year) if ever there are still available there in HK. i think the right address of our Hotel is  #223 Nathan Road Kowloon, Hong Kong. 
smile.gif

Hi HK peeps... can someone direct me where to find retro numbered or OG released Js (size 11) in HKG? I have a friend residing there who's helping me to get one and planning to go around this weekend... Thanks

sixfoot ~ Surplus stores as in outlets? There are 3 Nike outlets here, but the stuff is so-so. Hard to find bargains and if they do have good models, the sizes are usually small (7-8US). There's an outlet mall in Tung Chung. You can take the MTR (subway) there.

Mahom ~ I think DMP packs will be hard to find now, but you can still find retros like the AJ9, 12 and 13.
I think your hotel is in the Prince Edward area, which is close to Mong Kok. That's where sneaker street is. Fa Yuen Street is the proper name.

Deewaxx ~ Your friend can try the Nike shops or Nike Basketball. Wan Chai (across Southorn Playground) and Mong Kok (Fa Yuen Street) both have Nike Basketball shops.

sixfoot ~ Surplus stores as in outlets? There are 3 Nike outlets here, but the stuff is so-so. Hard to find bargains and if they do have good models, the sizes are usually small (7-8US). There's an outlet mall in Tung Chung. You can take the MTR (subway) there.

Mahom ~ I think DMP packs will be hard to find now, but you can still find retros like the AJ9, 12 and 13.
I think your hotel is in the Prince Edward area, which is close to Mong Kok. That's where sneaker street is. Fa Yuen Street is the proper name.

Deewaxx ~ Your friend can try the Nike shops or Nike Basketball. Wan Chai (across Southorn Playground) and Mong Kok (Fa Yuen Street) both have Nike Basketball shops.

Thanks SinnerP... this would be of good help
smile.gif
BTW, are those retro AJ9, 12 & 13 in reseller stores, nike shops or in nike outlet stores? Been craving to have that AJ9 white/black/red CW 
glasses.gif

Thanks SinnerP! noted very well, these would help a lot,
smile.gif
im arriving at HK by Night time, i hope that it would be easy for me to find those streets. may be i can PM you once i get there. Thanks Again! 
smile.gif

surplus stores i guess is a name north americans use for stores that sell military clothing, camoflauge, camping gear,etc.

i checked out the nike sportswear store by times square, I.T., and some stuff at pacific place.. nsw asia exclusive camo windbreaker, some destroyer jackets, and peacoat most sizes are gone

Oh, surplus-stores... in the literal sense. I know what they are, but since HK doesn't have military forces, I wasn't sure if that was what you meant. Anyway, if you want camo stuff, you can find it at the paintball/BB-airsoft gun specialty stores. They have stuff ranging from full-camo gear to FBI t-shirts. As for camping equipment, there are camping/hiking/mountain climbing specialty stores as well. All of which are in Mong Kok.

The camo Nike stuff came out about a month ago, but I think is sold out. Did you try the Pak Sha Road NSW?
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pak Sha Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
I guess you found the Nike Basketball?

Back
Top Bottom