Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

i found the nsw store on pak sha.. havent been to the nike basketball store yet.. might go tonight
i was looking for outlets but citygate is the only one that seems easily accessible just outside of mtr , but its still far and doesnt seem worth the travel
cant seem to find the north point address on google and not too sure about kowloon

i havent left hk island.. thinking of going to mong kok right now just to have a look around

any news on when will the jordan 3 white cement be releasing around HK at fa yuen st.?

its almost 15% off on AJ3 there in HK, retail price here in PH is 7495.
wink.gif

how bout the foamposite royal blue will it be releasing in H.K particulary fa yuen st.?

Wassup! just wanna ask if you guys have any idea on what time do stores in Fa Yuen street open and closes?or the Nike store in Silvercord?  i'm having a tight schedule once a arrive there.
TIA!
smile.gif

any sightings of the new Kobe VIs? any truth that the kobe VIs china's would not release at HK but only at the mainland? how bout the aj 2011 year of the rabbit? thanks HK peeps!
smile.gif

^ Only Kobe VI's we have are the black/delsol. Rumor is no China Kobe's in HK, yep. Haven't checked on the Rabbit AJ's yet.

Mahom ~ I think the sneaker street shops usually open around 11AM or so? Definitely by 12PM. Nike flagship opens at 10AM I think. They close at around 10PM. I think.

thanks again sinnerp, would wait for the other kobes to come out...

happy chinese new year hk peeps!
smile.gif

Hi HK peeps... anyone here could help me find in HKG shoe stores a size 11 of any numbered Js? preferably in retail price... TIA

A couple more updates...

Concord Kobe's also dropped today...

But on a sad note, the Nike Flagship has closed, with the reason believed to be the rent being too expensive.

thats bad news...so the bball store and the other nike store in fa yuen are the ones left? or are they transferring to another location?

^ They doubled the rent... Hopefully, they'll relocate to somewhere closer to me!

As for Nike BB, as far as I know, they won't be affected. Nike BB is run by a sneaker retailer called Wan Kee and not by Nike HK. Its kinda like HOH in the states, in which its run by Footlocker and not by Nike.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ They doubled the rent... Hopefully, they'll relocate to somewhere closer to me!

As for Nike BB, as far as I know, they won't be affected. Nike BB is run by a sneaker retailer called Wan Kee and not by Nike HK. Its kinda like HOH in the states, in which its run by Footlocker and not by Nike.
where is wan kee exactly located?

cause i just got back 2 manila last week from H.K, and i was able 2 cop a pair of cough drop foamposite at Fa yuen st. at a store called nike basketball. and after purchasing the pair, i notice the bag they gave me said WK for Wan kee, so i assume that the nike basketball store along fa yuen st. is a branch of Wan kee.. where is the main branch located? cause i would really like 2 check that main store out when i come back to H.K on december, if its like HOH in the states i'm really excited to check it out.

and last question what are the known sneaker stores around Tsim Sha Tsui, cause my hotel will be aroubd that area. thanks for the help

I think there's a bit of confusion here... the WK branches/shops are scattered all over HK. Those sneaker stores are called WK or Wan Kee. The Nike BB (managed by WK) is the HOH-like store I was referring to. There are 2 Nike BB shops... one in Fa Yuen St. and one in WanChai.

There are various sneaker shops scattered in TST and Ocean Terminal/Harbour City.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I think there's a bit of confusion here... the WK branches/shops are scattered all over HK. Those sneaker stores are called WK or Wan Kee. The Nike BB (managed by WK) is the HOH-like store I was referring to. There are 2 Nike BB shops... one in Fa Yuen St. and one in WanChai.

There are various sneaker shops scattered in TST and Ocean Terminal/Harbour City.
oh ok, i understand now, so nike bb isn't a branch of wan kee just manage by wan kee am i right? so where exactly are a couple of wan kee branches located in HK, atleast just the main ones? or main branches..

@ sinnerP: thanks bro! as ive read your earlier post that nike BB Store will be close, is the Nike Store in Silvercord would be a great spot to cop some kicks? since its very near
in my hotel. and btw. i will definitely drop by fa yuen street. TIA!
smile.gif

@ej: bruh! can you give us an update on what sneakers you saw on Fa yuen street Nike BB store?
smile.gif
had you see some Jordans? TIA
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom