Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

sinnerp, thanks again for the very fast reply hehe
happy.gif
ill ask my friend if he sees other kobes. i thnk he mentioned that the asg kobes didnt have sizes left.
frown.gif
and there arent any upcoming kobe release isnt it? thanks man!
smile.gif

^ 7.5US is your size, but yet you're looking for 9.5-10US in your sig?

jrjmd ~ you're welcome. They only got a batch of the ASG kicks during that week so anything you see now will be what's left of that stock and in scattered sizes.

sinnerp, yeah i guess after 2 weeks im sure the asgs would be almost out. was surprised that they still have some on display hehe. if ever you see one at a size 9 or 9.5 hit me up and ill ask my friend to pick it up for me thanks thanks!
smile.gif

^ive been in this store last week guys. same stocks with the Nike BB Store at Fa yuen street. White Cement 3 has more sizes at Fa Yuen st (a nike store near the Ladies Market)
7.5 to 10.5 i think. coped a Jordan 2011 coz it's more cheaper there than here in PI.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^ive been in this store last week guys. same stocks with the Nike BB Store at Fa yuen street. White Cement 3 has more sizes at Fa Yuen st (a nike store near the Ladies Market)
7.5 to 10.5 i think. coped a Jordan 2011 coz it's more cheaper there than here in PI.

how much is the jordan 2011 in hk? thanks!

^its $1249 sir. in our currency its around Php 7115, as far as i know its retail price here is Php 8295.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^its $1249 sir. in our currency its around Php 7115, as far as i know its retail price here is Php 8295.
not bad hehe
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
thanks!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ 7.5US is your size, but yet you're looking for 9.5-10US in your sig?

jrjmd ~ you're welcome. They only got a batch of the ASG kicks during that week so anything you see now will be what's left of that stock and in scattered sizes.

9.5-10 for my good friend

^
laugh.gif

jrjmd wrote:
sinnerp, yeah i guess after 2 weeks im sure the asgs would be almost out. was surprised that they still have some on display hehe. if ever you see one at a size 9 or 9.5 hit me up and ill ask my friend to pick it up for me thanks thanks! 
smile.gif

Nike Sogo still has the ASG's.  The display model was a 10US.  Dunno if they have any other sizes.

thanks man, its ok. i thnk he doesnt have time now. ill ask another friend later this week if he is goin to push thru with his trip.
smile.gif

Post pics of the Pippen Uptempos and the Penny's. I don't follow those shoes, but seeing them might job my memory.

Penny 1's are out though.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

sinner p, air more uptempo pippen and penny 2-3 available there in HK? TIA

penny 2's: the only colorway that is on sight as of today is the all stars. (the all white one na binaliktad yung 1 cent logo and swoosh check). the orlando aways, and atlantics are not readily available.as per the north america exclusives (hoh black/coppers and the stabilo boss green edition) NADA.no penny 3's on sight during visit.
air more tempos: very hard to find.for both the black/silver and black/orange colorway. limited sizes too. the hoh exclusives (referring to the olympics) are no where to be found? but im sure meron yun.
hirap lang hanapin.and a bit tag expensive.hehe

this info came from a friend of mine who just came home from hk.... he is not a shoe collector but he likes old school nike shoes.....bball shoes to be exact.shoes that are too easy to remember.hehe.hth.
happy.gif

THANKS RED  

Back
Top Bottom