Out of your favorite teams.. What championship would mean the MOST to you?

I've seen the rangers, giants, and yankees win in epic fashion so it's definitely the knicks by far

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by CP1708

It should be Cubs for me, but its not. I want a Super Bowl. That is the team that defines me, the one everybody that knows me thinks of, that's the chip I crave.
At least you've had the opportunity to watch your Ducks make it to the big game... maybe next year will be there year.

What did you just say to me......?

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

It should be Cubs for me, but its not. I want a Super Bowl. That is the team that defines me, the one everybody that knows me thinks of, that's the chip I crave.
At least you've had the opportunity to watch your Ducks make it to the big game... maybe next year will be there year.

What did you just say to me......?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My teams are the Cowboys, Longhorns, and The Mavs. Im good.
pimp.gif

But id love to see Blake Griffin win a 'ship.

CP 
roll.gif

If I could see the Blazers win a championship, I'd cry in joy. The US Men winning a World Cup would be a very close 2nd. Ducks football are in 3rd, and all I know is that if I'm as happy when they win as I was mad when they lost, I'm gonna be the most aggravating poster on this site for a while.

I was lucky enough to see 3 Gators titles in football already in my life and 2 in basketball, something I'd have never imagined happening 5-6 years ago.

Knicks championship for sure.

The Giants win over the Pats will hold me over for a long time, even though I won't complain about another Super Bowl win.

Warriors.

I don't consider myself a fan of any other bay area team, but I do watch their games as a supporter.

Just read the OP,my bad
laugh.gif

Right now,a title for the Habs.Been spoiled with the hometown success the past decade so a Habs title would mean the most now. Been forever,the city would go crazy if we even reached the final. Can't imagine how amazing it would be to win.

Originally Posted by Demps

The World Cup.

I cried when my Mavs just recently won, but I think ill have a panic attack when my US finally wins.
this

the yankees have spoiled me

the giants upsetting the patriots was epic

but of course, the knicks winning a championship would mean alot to me (more than those other teams)

new york city will erupt when the knicks eventually win, and ill contribute by running around in knicks underwear

Back
Top Bottom