Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a size 8 for my boy.. Someone didn't pick theirs up by 3pm so I snagged them up. Quality is not bad.. Not the greatest, but not bad either. It's no where near as bad as the Olympic VI's last year..

I'll wait for my pair from NDC. :smokin

Last edited:
Wow, even with the included retro card, these were so slept on.

Glad I was able to cop with my coupon, so I saved $20!

I am in the process of moving and whatnot so I won't be on here much over the next few weeks or so.

Might just come to show my pickups.

Anyways, here's the pics.

Enjoy as always!

Single shots.

142xzdw.png

28v7s05.png

2uylzmc.png

2n64xvc.png

And now, with my daughter's pair.

wtet8k.png

2d7yads.png

346715d.png

:smokin

See you folks for the Grape 5s!

Picked these up just invade I don't get the playoff viii later this year. Got through with confirm by 805. Getting spoiled with the easy cops on these and the celts. I'm sure may 4 won't be as easy.

was there an aqua and playoff release i missed?

or did you guys cop 07s

Those are '07's.

I still have my DS "Bugs Bunny" pair from 10 years ago or whatever. No need to double up here.

If you have kids, these are a great shoe.
They really look like kids' shoes compared to other J's.

I am in the process of moving and whatnot so I won't be on here much over the next few weeks or so.

Enjoy as always!

Single shots.

142xzdw.png

28v7s05.png

2uylzmc.png

2n64xvc.png

wtet8k.png

2d7yads.png

346715d.png

smokin.gif

Nice pics. Those baby J's are too cool!

Enjoy as always!

Single shots.

142xzdw.png

28v7s05.png

2uylzmc.png

2n64xvc.png

wtet8k.png

2d7yads.png

346715d.png

:smokin

Real good shots man, makes me want to cop a pair but i'ma have to continue to pass on these.

was there an aqua and playoff release i missed?

or did you guys cop 07s

Those are '07's.

I still have my DS "Bugs Bunny" pair from 10 years ago or whatever. No need to double up here.

If you have kids, these are a great shoe.
They really look like kids' shoes compared to other J's.

all 8s look kinda childish IMO. another reason i passed on the playoffs 07 besides the red pull tab i was tryin to act grown and thought they looked juvenile lol. can't pass this time though.

I didn't cop these but believe me people these are nice. 8's are sleeper shoes in general to me. I bought a pair of the Orange blaze colorway off eBay just because they were cheap about a year back and once i put them on they changed my mind about 8's all together. The only reason i didn't cop is because I'm taking a break from the Bulls colorways due to the up coming non Bulls colorway releases. But bellieve me if I can grab a deal they will be had!

My boy came through again for me. Hopefully I can find a pair of bred xiii's for a decent price then I'll be done for the year.

These only hitting for 250 right now. Not too bad seems everybody was able to cop? Lets hope the grapes are SOMEWHAT like this

pretty easy pick up IMO.    won't be as easy come May 4th.   These won't resell too high.  if you're paying over $230 shame on you.   I've seen these as low as $195 shipped

I just noticed I didn't get a retro card...I don't care for them, just the fact that someone took it! I am going to question them tomorrow, lol.

I just chatted with them online and they said the system shows I ordered a size 11 but my confirmation shows 9. I asked what I would receive and they said not sure. Guess we have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom