Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up and just ordered off my computer a couple minutes ago.. champs online still got a few pairs floating around

Because that was way too easy, considering how damn near everything these days sells out in minutes if not seconds.
Well they won't, I just added a pair to my cart just to see. But this is a good thing, no doubt. Death to resellers and Nike still getting over. They'll go to outlet for 139.00 and people will swear that 20.00 off is a steal. LOL

just tried on champs and eastbay for fun and they flew into my cart. just a heads up if your still looking to cop.

had to force myself to pass 
tired.gif

Waiting for the wife to get home so I can pick my pair up.

I don't understand how people are surprised that these are that easy to get. It has been predicted this whole thread. No hype... and thank you fat baby Jesus for that. I hope the resellers eat money on this one.

Waiting for the wife to get home so I can pick my pair up.

I don't understand how people are surprised that these are that easy to get. It has been predicted this whole thread. No hype... and thank you fat baby Jesus for that. I hope the resellers eat money on this one.
They will eBay pairs are very lonely, LOL!

I went to my local footlocker in town (in germany) and they postponed the release to may 11. One of the employee said it was a decision made by nike germany.

I went on Kixify.com just now & the resell prices for the Bugs aren't so bad but I know there are a good bit left available for retail.

managed to pull a pair on FL. i dont remember the last time i was able to cop jordans for retail this late in the AM, thought i was stll asleep n dreamin

Honestly 8's are my least favorite 1-15, but these don't look too bad...I just hope the lack of hype on these is due to the grapes coming in a couple weeks...

Just got my pair off EB! I'm happy these were still available. I hate having to click add to cart 10000x for a couple hours! I wish more releases were this easy, very unlikely tho.

^^^ Woke up late, got on Footlocker, had one slight hiccup and it was on to the checkout. Now, I'm not picking these up(Not really feeling the 8's cause of the straps lol) but I'm surprised that there's STILL a FSR at various places, considering how yall hyped these. 

HYPED UP ? the thread is at 79 pages on release day this is not hyped up.

Easiest pick up of 2013, along with the Fire red 5's. Grapes wont be this easy in 2 weeks.

just tried to get an extra size 10 for a friend. had em in my cart and then eastbay told me they are gone. those went quick once the west coast woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom